1. Questions about Frostwolf

I love MoP and have been thinking about playing on a decent private server. I would like to know more before I download and spend lots of time here. Is this a good server for pve, pvp and raids? Are most things scripted (including pet battles, rare spawns, etc)? And, is this a server where you can play for a long time and have fun near to the retail version of MoP?

Thank you for your time and answers!

2. Both yes and no, the community in MoP realm used to be way greater and larger, there were many PvE guilds which were competing each other, but because warmane's mop developers are doing nothing to progress this realm, 90% of this guilds left the server, currently as far as I know there is only 1 pve guild on horde side. You can still spend a lot of time depends on what you're looking for, but the realm had way greater community, nothing to compare with now. Good luck!

3. as a pvp player i can say it is pretty much bug free pvp-wise. but about raids i am not sure. i am playing here since the start of Molten MoP PTR and there are still lots of things i didn't do ingame, so yes you can play here for a long time.

4. *Insert hyperbole about how developers are doing nothing for this realm because there is a new realm* Oh wait someone beat me to it.

5. Seriously, we just had a thread about this 4 days ago. and it's still freeeeeesh.

6. Pvp here is prety funn i just enjoy it. I was on wotlk for 5y since i tryed mop pvp here i didnt look back but pve here hc end game raids arent open yet others some are. Sadly staff is focuing more wotlk and tbc. So yea mop has some bugs (nthing serius Classes work as they shuld i think) and you see some cheaters in pvp 2 since noone controlls them. I think you shuld try here youl have funn :)

Here you have link about working raids on mop realm:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=344358
    Edited: April 22, 2017

7. Thank you all for the info. Ill give it a try :)

8. give a try and if you don't go horde i will gank you

9. give a try and if you don't go horde i will gank you
    give a try and if you go alliance we will gank hgtyjhgg together.

10. I only do PvP at the moment and find it ok.