1. Outland bots 10-20k gold a day per char on Lordareon.

So warmane devs, do you have any plans for our outlands bots, you've surely seen this characters mostly paladins at level 70+ riding their chargers and farming trash mobs all over zangramash. I myself earned around 2k gold while questing and leveling in zangramash and selling trash to vendors. (I spent 3 to 5 hours there total). Now imagine the effect when you are having 5 or 10 bots doing the same constantly every day.
    Now my question is, are you going to start banning this bots or shall I and others who are interested do the same? It's easy to script a bot to grind 10 characters to level 70 and let them trash farm all over outland.

You can delete this post, you can send me infractions, you can ban this account again, but you know it's truth.

Maybe those people are doing it to earn money to pay for something, but gtfo wow is not a place for that.

2. Those bots were also pain in my *** when I was collecting 30 naga claws.

------ Jaw of my character on this top quality pic is is way too long.

3. What sort of "plans" do you expect from Developers? We have literally tens of thousands of players, there's no "detect bot code," even retail has bots. If you want something to be done, report them to the GMs so they can check it out and take action when it in fact is a bot.

Now my question is, are you going to start reporting these bots so they can be banned or shall they remain active because it's easier to just complain in the Forums?

PS: To clarify, before people start assuming the ban on this account was because of this post, the reason was the content of PMs sent after the "outrageous" suggestion that players report this instead of expecting miraculous "anti-bots."