1. Such a big diffrence... if you want Hit cap just get 142 hit rait and dont bother your self with exact math behind it...

2. Such a big diffrence... if you want Hit cap just get 142 hit rait and dont bother your self with exact math behind it...
    Right so you want to defend your guide by posting wrong formulas? Guides are meant to be made by people who have a clue, not people who want players to be greatful for being fed wrong information, do some fact checking before you post and this issue doesn't happen.

3. With regards to the hit / crit debate:

There is an ancient bug on private servers where more crit pushes missed hits off the attack table - basically meaning that if you were to get 100% crit chance (impossible of course, but for theory's sake) you won't need any hit. Whether this is the case here, I don't know, but that might be why you saw higher dps with more crit. In practice you're best off just getting hitcapped - it's safer.

Also, crit is almost always your best stat after taking care of the other relevant stats (hit, exp, arp). This is simply due to how rage works along with the bonusses we get from crit. While haste does have its advantages, you will almost always get more benefit from having a higher uptime on Flurry, which relies on crit (this in addition to the value of Deep Wounds and Impale). This is why several BiS pieces are leather (less item budget spent on armor, and more on agility - which means more crit that also scales with raidbuffs).
    Edited: September 25, 2017

4. Can anyone post the soft cap of arp for arms/fury warrior (Passive + Exe/Madness procs)

5. July 6, 2018  
    I wrote this guide a while back
    Rly rly rly funny, i can also copy paste and edit a few words and add some stuff to a written guide that coms from https://www.smolderforge.com/forums/...pic.php?t=6186 original created by http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t22705-dps_compendium/, can'f be found no more.

If u fancy beeing auther of a written piece of history then dont copy paste stuff.

- Art

First 12