1. Is there a pure pve server in this game?

I'm tired of Horde bastards.

2. Not what I asked mate. Plus it's ubiquitous, so changing zone does zip to change things. Just means a different bunch of bastards are killing me.

3. No.

In fact most, if not almost all private servers i've ever seen or played on don't offer pve servers. Feel free to poke around, but specifically Warmane DOES NOT offer PURE PVE servers. PvP Only, but to be honest, I think you already knew this. Also don't think for a second that Alliance have it so hard with being ganked, Horde get it to and a lot. I just leveled my Shaman to 80 and all the way from 77 to 80 in Shalozar Basin, I was constantly ganked, non stop. I could hardly rez or move. Trust me, sometimes it'll settle down and get easier, sometimes it won't. Some zones are hot spots Helllifre Pennsula is brutal, but you can easily hit 60 and move over to Zangarmarsh. It's often very quite there.

Anyways, i'm rambling on. Sorry about that and sorry you're having a tough time, both factions get their fair share of being ganked. The best thing you can do is if you're wanting to continue playing here is mentally toughen up. I'm at a point these days where if I get ganked, I don't even really notice anymore. I just rez up and move on.

Good luck mate, it'll get better.

Peace.

4. Or just join a guild. Most of them these days are filled with bored people ready to jump on the chance of some world PvP justice.

5. Try levelling 2 charas at the same time or watch stuff on youtube, if you don't rez quickly, usually the gen decides to move away - if he stays and continues to pick on the lowbies, usually a bunch of 80s show up and rekt him... Wait like 5-10 min and you will feel better :)