1. War arms pvp racial

The question is simple, does the racial make a visible difference between a war and another with the same skill/gear?

Gnome/Dwarf/Orc/Tauren/Undead?!

The warrior already got 4 thing to remove a fear, wotf i suppose is useless in this case.

2. Undead>Orc > insert every other race here

3. Gnome is by far the best Race for Warr (Escape Artist)
    Undead is not useless because first of all u have 3 abilities to remove it(i dont count trinket, cause u shouldn´t use it for a fear as a warr in most situation)
    Berserker Rage is only in Berserker Stance. Death Wish u might need later for big dmg. Recklessness 30min cooldown...
    Shadowmeld cant be used in combat in TBC, so no thats wrong what someone said above.
    Orc: Hardiness is good, but keep in mind that you get 20rage+10% of total health with 2/2 in "Second Wind", otherwise the way to for Horde.
    U should take the race u like most, but if u tryhard:
    Gnome>>> Undead/Orc > Tauren
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Racial...?oldid=1581968

4. Gnome is by far the best Race for Warr (Escape Artist)
    Undead is not useless because first of all u have 3 abilities to remove it(i dont count trinket, cause u shouldn´t use it for a fear as a warr in most situation)
    Berserker Rage is only in Berserker Stance. Death Wish u might need later for big dmg. Recklessness 30min cooldown...
    Shadowmeld cant be used in combat in TBC, so no thats wrong what someone said above.
    Orc: Hardiness is good, but keep in mind that you get 20rage+10% of total health with 2/2 in "Second Wind", otherwise the way to for Horde.
    U should take the race u like most, but if u tryhard:
    Gnome>>> Undead/Orc > Tauren
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Racial...?oldid=1581968
    As i thought, gnome is the best tryharder, but the style of a nightelf female warrior >>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else :|

5. I personally would try to get everything out of my warrior, cause as warr u have a rough time.

6. Gnome is by far the best as people have already mentioned, orc is amazing as well with undead being just slightly worse than orc. Nelf is classy and shadowmeld can potentially let you use charge in combat, so uh, yeah. If you really want to get every possible advantage, roll gnome, no point in even considering other races.

7. Nelf is classy and shadowmeld can potentially let you use charge in combat, so uh, yeah.
    Shadowmeld cant be used in combat....nuff said

8. Really? That sucks. It's been 8 years since I last played tbc, oh well, I was pretty sure you could smeld charge, how unfortunate.

9. Really? That sucks. It's been 8 years since I last played tbc, oh well, I was pretty sure you could smeld charge, how unfortunate.
    anyway...i saw a lot of video of swifty in TBC...he used nelf war arms and reach gladiator in every season....so I suppose that skill > everything

10. anyway...i saw a lot of video of swifty in TBC...he used nelf war arms and reach gladiator in every season....so I suppose that skill > everything
    Swifty was never even really good. But obviously, yeah, skill is what matters the most, racials are just a small advantage, which can be gamebreaking in some situations.

11. Swifty was never even really good. But obviously, yeah, skill is what matters the most, racials are just a small advantage, which can be gamebreaking in some situations.
    what about klinda? undead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z2nV3pRDS0

12. May 10, 2017  
    first of all keep in mind that race changing/faction changing was not a thing back in TBC you play what you have pick.

klinda is really good but keep in mind people nowdays are way better then this guys back in the day.PvP skill level back then was simple way lower then now when everyone have so much better understanding of the game.

as for swifty he is really cool guy and one of the first people that start doing videos so he is really popular and loved,however the true is he was never been good PVP player and never been high rating.
    Edited: May 10, 2017

13. May 12, 2017  
    Not sure why people list undead as an option here. Undead warriors are probably the worst warrior race. WotF doesn't benefit you the way it benefits other classes because you can already break fear with two different abilities. Underwater breathing and cannibalize doesn't do anything in pvp.

For horde, Orc>tauren>whatever
    For alliance, Gnome>dwarf>whatever

Being able to remove a 5x wound with stoneform can be quite handy at times.

14. June 8, 2017  
    best warr racials is tauren and the extra health is always nice but the interupt aoe is too awesome

orc racials are good but bloodfury 50% reduced healing makes it valiable in 1vs1 or in very spesific situations undead are good too

but from horde tauren is best from alliance gnome should be the best and for me n elf is the second best

why? coz in vs caster figths shadowmelt you can cancel a inc spell get out ofcombat vs mage you can use it to charge and defenately it iwll give you

quite a few times a advantage to use charge out of combat and the 1% dodge is no bad

dorf can remove blind and bleeds basicaly a antirogue warr but vs otherclasses dont offen much

draeney is out ofquestion human again is anti rogue in arena

so in conclusion Tauren>gnome.> orc>nelf>undead

15. June 8, 2017  
    Swifty was never Gladiator, only Grand Marshall I thought? Swifty is a decently good WoW PvP'er, but never Gladiator good. I may be wrong but I've never seen him don a Gladiator title and he's never been a gladiator since I've been more aware of him (Cataclysm +) at least. I always remember Gnome being considered the best during retail, but its not a big deal. I know personally some guys who got Gladiator from S2-4, one playing Troll and the other an Orc.

You just need to be carried by a good druid, that's the real truth right there.

12 Last