1. Horde is currently stomping alliance in BGs, that is a fact, and for one reason only - Dauntless.
    @topic
    You should definitely try finding a pvp guild on alliance side so they can finally get the numbers to actually be competitive. :))

2. I'm really tired of alliance in this realm, horde kick our asses in Stormwind every day and 99% people don't defend, 7/7 bgs lost today...
    Alliance are a bounch of PvE autistics kids trying to play pvp without know BG's objetives, we lose even in SOTA with alliance better geared because just me wes defending the gates from demolishers, while the rest of the team was killing hordes in the GY. I will switch to the horde in 2-3 days and stomp every ****ing alliance in this server. Alliance players from Icecrown deserve to lose every BG and being farmed 24/7
    because it's a waste of time, smart alliance just go to ironforge to do their auctioning etc dumb ones run around stormwind trying to use dead npcs and complain on forums about it

3. because it's a waste of time, smart alliance just go to ironforge to do their auctioning etc dumb ones run around stormwind trying to use dead npcs and complain on forums about it
    Smart alliance just switch the winning faction and crush the hateful nabs from the loser one. Will be fun farming the same noobs that made me losing in BG. 3 days left to faction changue.
    Edited: April 25, 2017

4. idk, 2 days ago Virtus 5 man premade, made of not best players in guild, stomped 15 man Horde premade (not sure which guild, but doesnt even matter, most of em r BG farm HKs noob guilds) in AB...

5. So, some player lost like 5, 10 or 20 bgs in a row so they will automatically assume it's their own faction which consists on bad players only, well boo hoo...
    It's not about factions, it's about pugging that you will most likely end up losing. I honestly thought this was more on the "common sense" side, sorth of, but apparently, not really...
    Well yeah, go ahead, spend 30 vote points on factions change, then let us know if it was a good idea after some days.

6. I've been alliance for several months here. Due to a lack of time I lately only play bgs untill I win the first one, but it normally it takes me like one or two tries, rarely three tries. I'd say that from what I've seen bgs are quite ballanced. And by the way, I never make premades, I just solo queue...

7. >we shill for the horde
    /thread

8. Just close this thread.

It's too much already.

9. May 22, 2017  
    Bahahahaha. That's cute thinking Horde actually wins BGs.

10. May 22, 2017  
    You should definitely try finding a pvp guild on alliance side so they can finally get the numbers to actually be competitive. :))
    sure lul. go fix specific bg que for us, so we could actually make equal premade vs premade bg. but, w8, u dont want to, amirite?

11. May 23, 2017  
    There's really nothing to be done about this kind of balance, Alliance is stronger at PvP in general cause of Human racial, the fact that PvP got so low that the better PvP players are playing Horde right now is just sad.
    I'd recommend you to group with with some people that got a good set of brain, you can pretty much win battlegrounds that way, or at least improve your win rate. Also, if you feel like it, try to tell the group what to do, what to capture, etc., if they listen, you might as well improve you win rate just with that.
    Stuff like buffing, food buffs and gear of course is also imperative.

12. May 23, 2017  

13. May 23, 2017  
    Well, you have to remember that alliance can't go bg's for than 5 players due to bg que, the last time I tried 10m que it was 15 minutes and people just left.
    Isn't this due to the fact Alliance has more PvP focused players or Alliance has a bigger population then Horde so naturally you would have longer queue times making it difficult to have a premade bgs bigger then 5 people.

14. May 24, 2017  
    Isn't this due to the fact Alliance has more PvP focused players or Alliance has a bigger population then Horde so naturally you would have longer queue times making it difficult to have a premade bgs bigger then 5 people.
    Alliance for Arena, Horde for Bg's

15. May 24, 2017  
    sure lul. go fix specific bg que for us, so we could actually make equal premade vs premade bg. but, w8, u dont want to, amirite?
    Anytime mate :)
    Just hit me up and we set up a date and time to do 15v15 in a neutral arena.

First 1234 Last