1. Horde is stumping every battleground.

I'm new to warmane, hit 80 like 3 weeks ago, been playing 2 weeks in a row battlegrounds, Horde is absolutely crushing Allies in like 80% of the battlegrounds. I even manage to be top 3 healer and in killing blows since im shadow/disc i even focus heavy on objectives and most of the time have to capture towers/flags alone because allies only focus on killing, zerging, losing battlegrounds even those that we are supposed to win easy.
    I have been playing around 12 pm - 10 pm EU time.
    I love both pve/pvp elements of this game, but this server has no balance when it comes to pvp even though ppl say there is, i just can't see any.
    Now ppl are gonan tell me: '' Switch to HORDE'', ''Stop crying'', etc..
    First of all, i'm a core alliance player so i won't change faction no matter what, secondly i am not crying, i'm simply discussing about ''balance''.

2. Maybe not 80%, the amount of stomps definitely depends on which hours you are playing and if you get premades in your bg. I for example see a lot of horde PvP guilds doing premades, also horde almost always has dedicated healers in their bg's. I once entered a wsg with like 2 bis resto dudu's and a full wrath holy paladin. Like wtf. Meanwhile alliance has fewer healers, not to mention everytime you see horde they are fully buffed, stay grouped, pop hero when it is necessary and wipe the floor with alliance.

3. As i said i play at normal EU times evening and at night, plus at weekends i can play anytime, whenever i play the outcome is the same, horde dominance.
    I don't think it's the premades, it's imposible to end up against them all the time because i play a lot of BGs each day i think Horde normal queue BGs are simply better in gear, skill and team work.

4. This is either a really bad troll or just an unlucky guy.
    But your problem is solo queue, no matter where you queue solo you're most likely to end up suckin it bad. But from what I've heard horde seems to suck more, I played a lot of BGs for about 4-5 months and all I can say is that horde is quite ****ty at times. It's good if you got some guildies to go at least 3-4 guys then you got better chances.

5. I'm really tired of alliance in this realm, horde kick our asses in Stormwind every day and 99% people don't defend, 7/7 bgs lost today...
    Alliance are a bounch of PvE autistics kids trying to play pvp without know BG's objetives, we lose even in SOTA with alliance better geared because just me wes defending the gates from demolishers, while the rest of the team was killing hordes in the GY. I will switch to the horde in 2-3 days and stomp every ****ing alliance in this server. Alliance players from Icecrown deserve to lose every BG and being farmed 24/7
    Edited: April 23, 2017

6. I'm really tired of alliance in this realm, horde kick our asses in Stormwind every day and 99% people don't defend, 7/7 bgs lost today...
    Alliance are a bounch of PvE autistics kids trying to play pvp without know BG's objetives, we lose even in SOTA with alliance better geared because just me wes defending the gates from demolishers, while the rest of the team was killing hordes in the GY. I will switch to the horde in 2-3 days and stomp every ****ing alliance in this server. Alliance players from Icecrown deserve to lose every BG and being farmed 24/7
    I think you takes bg's way too serious, don't you think?

7. As i said i play at normal EU times evening and at night, plus at weekends i can play anytime, whenever i play the outcome is the same, horde dominance.
    I don't think it's the premades, it's imposible to end up against them all the time because i play a lot of BGs each day i think Horde normal queue BGs are simply better in gear, skill and team work.
    This topic has been here since early 2010 on Warmane...Seems that this circle never ends. It all depends really as other players stated before, on what hour you que, if you do solo que, if there arr any premades on alliance or horde, how geared people are and if they actually do anything in the BG. Everything put together can make a difference, that's all there is. So in the end, sometimes hordes win, sometimes alliance wins. I would like to see official statistic from Warmane about BG ratio which i am sure would be 50% win/lose for both factions, so everyone can just shut their beezfax and live on.

8. I think you takes bg's way too serious, don't you think?
    Bgs represent which faction is a failure and a jerks. And no, win ratio isn't 50-50

9. Bgs represent which faction is a failure. And no, win ratio isn't 50-50
    Bg's represent nothing it's RNG, its the same thing with RDFHC might que into *****s, might not, Premade or dont complain.

10. Bgs represent which faction is a failure and a jerks. And no, win ratio isn't 50-50
    I don't think BG's represent factions, else I could say same about arenas, out of top 10 teams 1 maybe 2 are horde teams. Also as long as you don't show me official statement that shows, that ratio isn't 50-50, the words are quite empty because i doubt you have played every Bg on Icecrown. Just because perhaps for you, ratio is better doesn't mean it's like that in overall. I've been here since december of 2009 and played both alliance and horde. I can say that horde "pugs" most of the times don't preform as good as alliance players (mostly people que solo because premading on alliance takes a long time) so at that point alliance wins, but hordes can easily run premades allowing them to balance that ratio and for players that do premades for like 80-90% of their BG time might seem that their faction is supreme, but if you look on forums or ask players that do solo que only, there will be different story. That comes from my experience in bg's and from what I have seen tho, so that's only my opinion.

11. i must admit is pretty annoying as alliance , also that we are loosing every WG battle...

12. Alliance hasn't good pvp guilds. I saw some premades but they are pretty bad and lose against horde randoms or ignore BG objetives.
    Edited: April 24, 2017

13. Alliance hasn't good pvp guilds. I saw some premades but they are pretty bad and lose against horde randoms or ignore BG objetives.
    Well, you have to remember that alliance can't go bg's for than 5 players due to bg que, the last time I tried 10m que it was 15 minutes and people just left. As for losing, as I said before. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and it's for both factions, I can say I saw horde premades losing too, but what does that matter haha. So in the end, Both lose and win, simple as that.

14. This is BS. During my vacations a week ago I queued for bgs constantly in different schedules (some morning, some afternoon, some during the evening) and I didn't count but the Alliance definitely won about 80% of the battlegrounds, I will admit though that one of those days the alliances were getting served but other than that out of 3 days of constantly queueing up, the Alliance won most of them.

15. It helps if you queue as a premade of somewhat competent players. Next time you are in a bg look for players that are trying to do the objectives and ask them to group with you for the next bg. Even a small group can significantly increase your odds of winning.

One nice benefit of queuing as a group is you rarely get into an in-progress battleground. When someone leaves a bg it is usually filled by someone single queuing and will only be filled by a group if no one is currently single queuing and enough slots open up for the entire group. Avoiding in-progress bgs can greatly increase your chances of winning since players are much much more likely to leave a losing bg than a winning one. I have been in an Alterac Valley where 80+ players left the losing team before it was over. The flip side of 80+ players leaving a losing bg are 80+ unlucky players getting into a bg that is pretty much already lost. Anyone single queuing during that AV most likely ended up there, while those queuing as a group at least had a fighting chance of getting into some other bg.

123 ... Last