1. May 24, 2017  
    Anytime mate :)
    Just hit me up and we set up a date and time to do 15v15 in a neutral arena.
    how 15v15 in neutral arena is relevant to bg? plz elaborate kek

2. May 24, 2017  
    how 15v15 in neutral arena is relevant to bg? plz elaborate kek
    you was trolling with specific que while he just simply challenged you to a battle in current era, not when specific gets fixed.

3. May 24, 2017  
    Alliance for Arena, Horde for Bg's
    You mean Horde for PvE since they the better PvE racials.

4. May 25, 2017  
    Alliance for Arena, Horde for Bg's
    Actually alliance is doing better in BGs...

5. May 25, 2017  
    you was trolling with specific que while he just simply challenged you to a battle in current era, not when specific gets fixed.
    What he said :)

6. May 25, 2017  
    Bgs represent which faction is a failure and a jerks. And no, win ratio isn't 50-50
    You're right it's much more slanted 60/40 in favor of Alliance, believe me I have multiple 80's on both factions and swap frequently when one side is way too far gone.

Overall Alliance wins BG's far more often, and Horde wins WG 90% of the time from multiboxers. This is the reality of pvp on this server.

7. May 26, 2017  
    I just adore those ppl who stomp BGs with 10-15 man premade and think they r good or pro or w/e, bragging around. Lamme

8. May 26, 2017  
    I think that it depends on what time of the day you're playing, because there are times where the Alliance win and there are times where Horde wins during the day, it just depends what kind of people are online during the day! Sometimes you'll get people on your team which are quite low and their is quite high and vice versa.
    As from my point of view, I win like 70% of BGs I go to and I'm in Alliance!

9. I know how you feel just dinged 80 the other day and i've lost so many bg's as alliance its unbelievable. Never lost this many on retail in my whole time playing wow

10. If you're losing a lot, just give up. You won't win.

In general, I dislike the state of bg's on Icecrown. AV's are almost always a total stomp on either side, ending with 500:0 in resources...whether that's horde or Alliance doesn't matter.

I tend to win a lot of bg's as alliance at some hours, when there's no horde premades. But then in come these 25 man premades and I just have to ask...why? The ****'s the point of making an entire raid just to stomp some greenies? Playing with a few friends I can understand, but consistent every day premades of minimum 10 people just make me go ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. If you're losing a lot, just give up. You won't win.

In general, I dislike the state of bg's on Icecrown. AV's are almost always a total stomp on either side, ending with 500:0 in resources...whether that's horde or Alliance doesn't matter.

I tend to win a lot of bg's as alliance at some hours, when there's no horde premades. But then in come these 25 man premades and I just have to ask...why? The ****'s the point of making an entire raid just to stomp some greenies? Playing with a few friends I can understand, but consistent every day premades of minimum 10 people just make me go ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I wondered the same, but it's because horde players have an inferiority complex and they have to prove that they are good for something: Stomp greenies in premade with as many healers as they can have.

But this is the harsh truth: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=369351
    Edited: November 1, 2017

12. Playing with a few friends I can understand, but consistent every day premades of minimum 10 people just make me go ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Does you started to play wow with legion or never played pvp at any time? Premade grp where always a thing and will always be. Everyone who do not feel like to carrie greens or tons of afk players join a group. This is not vanilla where there was no way around premade if you wanted to achieve something.

Whenever i played activily pvp in wow, i did that with a small group of friends, just to know that there is always someone on my team with skill. Naturally more and more member got into this groups, because good players are upset playing with a bunch of morons. Its not about stomping the other team, its more about not needing to get mad at your own team.

You are not going to raid icc with a group of random greens either.

13. Only issue I have with the current state of BGs is that most of the time they're half empty. 4vs7, 5vs6, 4v10, 7v8 etc. Most of the cases happened in WSG.

14. You are not going to raid icc with a group of random greens either.
    You're raiding ICC, a static content that never changes, and has a set difficulty that you pretty much have to get enough gear for.

Other side is just as likely to have greenies as you. What's the fun in just stomping everything because you all have shadowmournes and pocket healers? Back on frostwolf, during molten days, I almost never did premades and had ~75% win rate. And it was actually fun to do bg's, cause you gotta direct these bumbling *****s, and eventually win the bg by yourself. **** even won against premades (of 5) a few times when people actually listened. That was fun.

This is like getting a team of 5 to play dota, and then getting against 5 people that solo queued. There's a reason dota puts teams vs teams, not 5 people that are on teamspeak vs 5 people that just met each other, and will get angry at each other.

And this is RANDOM BG'S. The **** are you playing them for? Is constantly stomping people really that entertaining? Or is it that you're afraid you'll lose over and over if you don't bring 5 shadowmournes and 10 pocket healers?
    Edited: November 3, 2017

First 1234 Last