1. Gotta say Alliance is doing great in bgs ,and some of the Horde premade groups are well organized and play well id say it is pretty balanced either way,i play both factions and enjoy Both.

2. Only issue I have with the current state of BGs is that most of the time they're half empty. 4vs7, 5vs6, 4v10, 7v8 etc. Most of the cases happened in WSG.
    Yeah, I opened a thread about it, even reported in bug tracker months ago, but all my requests was ignored: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/53716

3. I almost never did premades and had ~75% win rate. And it was actually fun to do bg's, cause you gotta direct these bumbling *****s, and eventually win the bg by yourself. **** even won against premades (of 5) a few times when people actually listened. That was fun.
    Sure and it was you alone being reasonable for the 75% win rate.
    Played alliance at molten times, had a incredible high win rate, but at prime time nearly every random bg was full geared alliance vs green horde. Now you cry about the reason for you 75% win rate.

And this is RANDOM BG'S. The **** are you playing them for? Is constantly stomping people really that entertaining? Or is it that you're afraid you'll lose over and over if you don't bring 5 shadowmournes and 10 pocket healers?
    Is it fun to play with a bunch of morons who click their spells out of the spellbock or are unable to kill greens with their full hc geared chars?
    My main pvp time was retail vanilla where, as horde, nearly every bg was organised and most players knew what to do. Random BGs on Warmane is like the ugly kids playzone, players running around aimlessly (usually 90% irnore the objectiv) and screaming at each other (chat is cancer, even before that battle starts). It doesnt matter how bad or well geared my team is, they always make the kids playzone into a mess.
    I hate losing because the team is busy ignoring the objectiv and flaming each other. I dont mind losing while we did our best.

And no, we do not need smourn and pocket healers or latest pvp gear stomp on our enemys.

4. Sure and it was you alone being reasonable for the 75% win rate.
    Played alliance at molten times, had a incredible high win rate, but at prime time nearly every random bg was full geared alliance vs green horde. Now you cry about the reason for you 75% win rate.
    Definitely not me alone. But I'm pretty sure I contributed a whole lot more than the average player. There were bg's where I outheal actual healers, as ret.

Is it fun to play with a bunch of morons who click their spells out of the spellbock or are unable to kill greens with their full hc geared chars?
    The other side is just as likely to have them as you. So, you bring 15 people that know how to play, versus 15 "mouthbreathers", and what do you get? Just boredom. Whereas if you're against 15 mouthbreathers, with you and 14 other mouthbreathers, now it's fun cause you have to win the bg yourself.

I played solo, and BECAUSE I know people are like that, I'd always try to go in 1v3/4 situations, to balance the scales.

First ... 234