1. Well setting the 1st phase (which should be 15 days ) on only 3-4 days if i remember , whats up with phase 2 then. People just came to test their classes and left.

2. this ptr was great, i had the chance to see how playing at lvl 70
    Edited: May 2, 2017

3. Youre going thru dual-spec withdrawal so its understandable that you are mad

4. i hope they open server soon, i feel like hype inside me is dying by every passing hour

5. i hope they open server soon, i feel like hype inside me is dying by every passing hour
    Is it though? Once the realm is officially live, will you allow yourself to react with "meh, whatever, I'm not going to play wow anymore"?

6. Is it though? Once the realm is officially live, will you allow yourself to react with "meh, whatever, I'm not going to play wow anymore"?
    nah, i think il get mini heart attack when i finaly see Outland live. Iv been waitin for good TBC Realm for Ages now, i tried like every possible TBC Realm out there, on some i played for couple months, but noone of em could provide quality like Warmane does, so i am still slightly hyped, but this waiting is honestly killing me

7. well, we tested out the whole kara, even when it was tuned to the max difficulty and worst possible gear (testing out the early server launch when no1 got good gear) and it can be done with certain class stacking etc, (like having double priests at moroes etc) and yesterday we killed few bosses at ZA to test out bugs and report em, we even did fraps em and send to the warmane staff, we killed Halazzi succesfull and happy to tell pretty many bosses are scripted well, JanĀ“alai still buggy but its been taken care off pretty soon, from my personal perspect i can say that the launch is really soon! mby inside 1-2 weeks.

8. Its nice you tested ZA but release-wise we shouldnt be seeing it in live Outland anytime soon, Im more concerned if anyone tried Magtheridon at all (and Kazzak, Doomwalker?
    But seeing the PTR population slowly dropping day by day, I assume we gotta move either to another stage of testing or go live in few weeks - nothing much happening on PTR besides pvp testing (which is always good ofc).
    Or maybe PTR needs a promise of some sneaky bribes like glorious title or 5 chocholate cakes to pitch interest of more people again.

9. The thing is there are not much people to try all raids together. I had a friend to test Gruul's Lair. He tried to make a group for 3 hours and after the first wipe (cauz of tank not being defense capped), all people just left as he said. Only organized guild groups are testing things. So it would be really cool to have a release date, soon. We all hyped. The Ptr was released on 11th April. We are at the end of second week of second phase. We know the quality of raids from Lordaeron itself. ( I had done Karazhan, Hyjal, Magtheridon, Serpentshrine, Gruul's Lair at Lordaeron before wotlk released) I just liked the scripting there and I am sure I will have that experience again.
    But, this waiting is killing me because it is gonna be great. I can be exhausted of waiting but that doesn't mean I won't play when it goes live... Just please even though you can't give a release date for Outland, make it very very Soon^^

Because as you see we are dying here to play it... :)

10. <Rage> will be testing T5 content this coming week. Considering the volume of help we can provide the devs, it's likely Warmane will keep Phase 2 testing live for us to provide feedback for the T4 and T5 encounters. We plan to do Gruul's and Mag ASAP. We have people but we are still short for 25m so we will have to pug some spots.

Early assumption was that P2 would be short (2-3wks) but I think that has changed and that we may need a month or two in order to fully test these raid encounters, if you consider the time it will take to form a group of raiders capable of doing the mechanics (especially Mag which requires a huge amount of coordination in T4 gear).

We also plan on testing these raid encounters in gear we would probably have available to us when the server launches for combat logs, strategy and comp testing. That means no enchants or gems in some cases and in others, very low quality gear/gems/enchants.

The ZA encounters are not tuned properly (we should not be able to do those bosses in T4) and we will be submitting a lot of bug reports and data for those encounters in the form of combat log analysis.

As for the people suggesting there is waning interest in TBC on Warmane, I'd like to say that is preposterous. <Rage> members are going nuts for this expansion and I've had more fun doing Kara with people this past week than I've had in wow for a looooong time.

This is a challenging expansion and the lazy style of wotlk raids on Icecrown at least won't fly here. We will have to coordinate and work together to bring down bosses. I'm looking forward to donating for things our guild will need, but there is no burning rush for it because much of the fun of rolling on a new server is that everyone gets reset to zero and has to compete for glory!

11. May 1, 2017  
    <Rage> did test out maggys every phase etc and bugs are taking care of , legit server first maggy!!! kinda....

First 12