1. When do you think Server will be released?

Title says it all.

What date do you think server will be released since the hype is going down with every day.

2. Rumours are flying about this. Last week my reports from guildies was they would launch in 2-3wks... so if that's true we're 1-2wks away. Huge slew of bugfixes already and more to go.

I'm not in any rush for them to release, just because it will be better for everyone if they have the time they need.

3. Title says it all.

What date do you think server will be released since the hype is going down with every day.
    The hype is going down with every day? The source of that please. You can't just say that the hype is decreasing based on people talking. I know a lot people that may want to play on the server. Still we do not join the PTR server, because we want to wait with everything untill the actual server is released.

4. The server feels pretty damn ready to me but what do I know. Polished to a point where fixes can be patched on as we go anyway

5. I mean the phase 1 ended quickly (should be 15 days?) and the phase 2 had some population on start, probably people testing their classes and its currently decreasing...

6. Well honestly they could probably release right now, i dont think there are any crucial bugs, all class talents/spells seem to work fine, whic is most important.

7. prolly in a week or so. But who knows maybe even later.

8. There are still a lot of bugs that need to be fixed before the launch. Just check the Bugtracker. My Guess would be around mid May or later.

9. Soon. TM << I expect this reply from Warmane Staff. :D

10. rofl the PTR has only been open 2weeks and you expect release...

11. I would imagine within 1-2 weeks unless they want to test raids later than Karazhan. Though hype is irrelevant on a test server lol

12. I just hope live realm is going to be released at weekend.

13. After the update with 4000 bugfixes and already before that it felt pretty ready for me! We want it now (:

14. Would be good to have a heads up on release date rather then them announce the release like the day before.

12 Last