1. Captcha

The site CAPTCHA is too aggressive, imho. I don't think it's a best case situation when a user has to click signs, mountains, cars etc... every other time they log in.

Could we please get at least a month pass on having to do CAPTCHA, if we are normal users or have exalted/legate/patriots?

I get that you need CAPTCHA to prevent botting the site, but it would be very nice not to have to fill it in so often.

2. I CANNOT ****ing stand this piece of **** captcha bull****. i have to click the **** 10000 times cause i have 4 accounts and log in and out of the website several times daily, just now i was tryign to log my druid account and couldnt even ****ing get into it cause the goddamn captcha bull**** bugged or something. Its aggrevating please made something better.

NemaPredaje
    Can you remove this **** i came to vote for 2 minutes not 10 minutes clicking on pictures to get into my account

4. set your browser to remember login info
    and you dont have to do it.
    and yes it works on multiple accounts

browser.....not website "remember me"

5. May 6, 2017  
    It's not that of a big deal. As nabbler said, you do that and you don't get it anymore. I think I've done that captcha 2 times in my entire life, and I've been in Warmane since long long ago.
    And, by the way, if you need 10min for a 5-years-old puzzle... Damn, you gotta have issues.

6. May 12, 2017  
    i cannot stand this ****. Have to do 10 of them before i can log in "Select the cars" select all cars "wrong" select gas stations "selected all gas stations "wrong" gotta do 5 more after that to work.

7. May 13, 2017  
    same problem as post above, captcha is out of control.

and also browser remember me doesnt work for me and doesnt work only for warmane, works on other sites.

8. May 13, 2017  
    Today the captcha poped up while logging in from my phone. I did it twice - first one was my mistake.
    I really don't understand all this hassle.