1. Which class is more in-demand for pve/raiding?

As the title states, which class do you think is more in-demand for this realm, Priest or Druid?
    Since, I've been visiting on some guilds recruitment pages and most of them are in need for both classes.
    The only thing that is confusing is, if I did a census, the amount of Druids in this realm is more than the amount of priest.

2. Druid is more flexible then a priest, a priest cant tank or melee dps.

3. Make a shadowpriest, those are rare and most people don't play their Spriests.

4. Make a shadowpriest, those are rare and most people don't play their Spriests.
    Which is why I made this post, to be honest I'm considering warlocks but locks does not have any heal spec.... so I'm left with a balance druid and shadow priest.
    So do you think shadow priest has a better chance of securing a raid spot compared with balance druids?

5. Make a shadowpriest, those are rare and most people don't play their Spriests.
    Once MF gets fixed,you'll see more sh.

6. Once MF gets fixed,you'll see more sh.
    Oh that explains, the lack of spriests recently.

7. Make an Unholy DK, those are rare and most people don't play this class.

8. Make an Unholy DK, those are rare and most people don't play this class.
    Thank you for your suggestion, but Unholy Death Knights can't heal. :D
    Not to mention, there is a huge chunk of melee dps all over this realm :D

9. I don't think Shadow priest is bugged, simply because i always do top dps and having nice kills per bg-s

10. I don't think Shadow priest is bugged, simply because i always do top dps and having nice kills per bg-s
    mind sear spam opie op

11. Spriest is bugged in pve, bosses and trash mobs resist MF sometimes. But it doesn't mean that their DPS is bad.

12. Spriest is bugged in pve, bosses and trash mobs resist MF sometimes. But it doesn't mean that their DPS is bad.
    This. This. When i'm casting MF and i see Resist. Im like What the actual ****?

13. Spriests had a couple of weeks a few months back when they worked properly again but at the cost of every single spell in ICC being resistible by 25/25 raiders and they were unable to fix it for quite a while so they reverted the entire thing and now we have flay resists once again ;_;

14. Spriests had a couple of weeks a few months back when they worked properly again but at the cost of every single spell in ICC being resistible by 25/25 raiders and they were unable to fix it for quite a while so they reverted the entire thing and now we have flay resists once again ;_;
    Even in RDF hcs it happens quite a lot on some bosses