1. Still no Fixxes / changelog

The last fixxes was at January when we get some new fixxes or Old raids example (ulduar) since over 2 years or its already 3 idk its closed .
    How u wanna catch ppl on this realm if u dont play some fixxes into that realm .

2. MISTS OF PANDARIA UPDATE March 15, 2017
    Frostwolf has been updated with latest fixes, including the release of Strand of the Ancients and Deepwind Gorge battlegrounds.

And also some new scenario was released like 10 days ago. But ye, no changelog for some time.

3. MISTS OF PANDARIA UPDATE March 15, 2017
    Frostwolf has been updated with latest fixes, including the release of Strand of the Ancients and Deepwind Gorge battlegrounds.

And also some new scenario was released like 10 days ago. But ye, no changelog for some time.
    well yeah we got an update recently, tho they mentioned Ulduar some time ago and they mentioned Zul Gurub many months ago, yet we're still waiting for those.

4. The last fixxes was at January when we get some new fixxes or Old raids example (ulduar) since over 2 years or its already 3 idk its closed .
    How u wanna catch ppl on this realm if u dont play some fixxes into that realm .
    I don't know if you live under a rock or just haven't played the game in a while, but there's a lot of new stuff that came out. Just check bug tracker and you'll see that they are fixing up Dragon Soul and Bastion of Twilight.

5. I don't know if you live under a rock or just haven't played the game in a while, but there's a lot of new stuff that came out. Just check bug tracker and you'll see that they are fixing up Dragon Soul and Bastion of Twilight.
    Hello Sir,looks like you play here 24/7. Can u please tell me what new stuff has come out after firelands?I checked the Bugtracker and there are many fixed reports of BOT and DS. Also it is given in devlog that they have been released, but sadly they arent open. I would really like to know about the lot of new stuff released recently.
    Edited: April 24, 2017

6. Casuals waiting for old raids. Why arent u playing cata or wotlk instead then? Still waiting endgame content to be fixed. Plus i wonder will ever the legendary quest line be implemented when SoO HC comes out. Priority fixes Durumu instant push>Galakras flame of galakrond> I J only 3 black pools > Spoils resetting after any cc used. This could eventually make more pve guilds.

7. Don't worry about updates or old raids all of that will be replaced by Burning Crusade realm cuz we really really need it
    *Sarcasam included*

8. it is really unbelievable they are making TBC realm... I still think it won't affect MoP too much. It should make more impact on WOTLK realms... But it's just not fair to all MoP players that are here for years that once again we won't be in their focus...

Yes, yes... I know they are delivering some updates and making progress, but imagine how much would they accomplish by shifting their entire focus here. I don't know if it is because this core is just too buggy and hard for them to develop, or is it smth. else, but it doesn't feel fair... not one bit...

9. I don't know if it is because this core is just too buggy and hard for them to develop, or is it smth. else, but it doesn't feel fair... not one bit...
    Its because they don't want to nor care to. Kaer once posted how opening MoP was a mistake in his point of view. Staff have been very clear that WotLK was the favourite expansion for most of them. The remaining staff have claimed how TBC was their favourite.

Those of us with common sense assume that Warmane cares very little for what players want and work on the expansions they like. I'm sure some staff member will come here and explain to us how what I wrote is not true, but again, common sense suggests otherwise.

The real question is if a Vanilla realm is coming next. At least once they fix that MoP will only have Cata to be the focus before its MoP.
    Or maybe not, maybe by then they'll make a Legion realm and ignore MoP again. Exciting times for us, getting to predict what the next focus will be (hint: probably not MoP).

10. I remember they said that once WOTLK reaches the topmost of quality they will shift their focus on MoP. "O rly?". WOTLK is now in a very good state but instead of unanimously focusing on MoP the devs are now redirected to TBC.
    I mean sure Frostwolf still have some devs in it but it would totally be different if Outland TBC didn't exist and all devs focus the work on MoP but thats not going to happen isn't it?

11. the derp is strong in this thread