1. Character Transfer - Limited Time for Preexisting and Non-existing Accounts

I personally would like to see character transfers for the upcoming TBC server release for a limited time. I am confident that many others would vouch for this as well.

If you're an avid World of Warcraft player you probably are similar to myself and play on at least two separate servers, or have played on many servers in the past. I played on the Feenix realms for about six years and I played on their TBC server, all the while simultaneously playing on Warmane off and on and since before it was even Warmane and was called Molten.

Personally I'm tired of grinding out levels and just don't have that kind of time anymore, I want to enjoy the end game content. I strongly believe that allowing a one time "character transfer" for this new TBC server for a limited time would be much more tempting for many players new and old and would not impact the starting economy for this new realm.

I've taken upon myself to give a brief idea of how these character transfers could be implemented and on what degree, this is a set of ideas and should be analyzed, critiqued and weighed upon with the Pros & Cons.

A)
    1. Character Transfer for Preexisting and Non-existing accounts limited to one character and one IP Address.
    B)
    1. Players would show proof they have taken the time on another independent server with visual evidence providing variables such as played time, character panels, credible information presuming ownership of the account.
    2. Played time should be varied depending on the server that the owner's account exists with. E.g. for Feenix because the rates are pretty high I would suggest at least 336 hours of gameplay, instant 70 servers similar to Smolderforge would be unacceptable.
    C)
    1. Owner of approved account would be provided with one character with the choice of either faction, race, class.
    2. Provided character of choice will start as level 58, supplied with one rare quality mount race related, basic riding skill, class abilities up to current level learned, two 16 slot bags in the inventory, 50 gold and equipment relative to the class for efficient leveling.
    3. Provided equipment should be uncommon quality for all slots, leaving trinkets empty and a rare quality weapon provided the class.
    4. Classes that have essential quests for abilities like Paladin's Redemption or Shaman's totems should be completed and said abilities or necessary items provided.
    5. Flightpaths should not be provided and the player will have to acquire them manually. The hearthstone can be set to be Hellfire Peninsula at the gate in the Sanctuary area, with the dark portal quest preset in the character's Quest Log.

I am aware of the Suggestion Rules mentioning Character Transfer to Warmane, however I have asked personally about this to a staff member and part of the reply was said

Smyth Jan 19, 2017 "If you would like to suggest we make adjustments, please forward your suggestions to the Suggestions section of the Warmane Forums."
    Edited: April 23, 2017

2. I can only assume that since his territory isn't the Forums, he wasn't aware of that Forum rule.
    As per the rules you are aware of, this is automatically denied.