1. Faction Poll

I wanted to start a poll about factions. After long discussions and opinions we have seen and felt the horde population will be superior. Let's see how it will work out for this poll. The result may not reflect the whole community but at least we may have a convincing proof about the ratio among forum users.

Please be honest while voting. Thanks...

http://www.strawpoll.me/12807622

2. i only play dwarfs and gnomes

3. this pool won't reflect real ratio at all, its probably gona be 60%+ horde with 40% - alliance

But if they do something about it , it might get 50/50, whic is win-win for everyone, give alliance strollers free mount or reduce the cost by 50% or something, some other server did that and achieved perfect balance ratio.

4. I always played as Night Elf hunter or Human Priest/Paladin.. So regardless of the possible inbalance, I'll probly stay on alliance side. I kinda like the cities too compared to orgrimmar that has houses made of taurensh1t.

5. this pool won't reflect real ratio at all, its probably gona be 60%+ horde with 40% - alliance

But if they do something about it , it might get 50/50, whic is win-win for everyone, give alliance strollers free mount or reduce the cost by 50% or something, some other server did that and achieved perfect balance ratio.
    Warmane stated that they won't use such features for underpresented side... There may only be free faction transfers if the ratio is absurdly bad...

6. Pretty simple solution: queue Horde if the ratio surpasses 45/55. Simple.

7. I've been playing here for like 6 years now and i dont think there ever was a major faction imbalance.People are just overthinking.My guess is that population with hover from 45:55 Aliiance/Horde.From my personal experience a vast majority of players (including me) give 2 ****s about racials etc,we just chose the race we simply like to play not because of 3% or 5% stronger racial.