1. Discipline Priest 4 set t10

Before I make a post on the bug tracker I wanna ask here first.

Today I got the 4th piece of the healing set on my priest. I equipped it and checked to see the difference. Without the 4 set (with t9.5 legs equipped) my shield absorbs 8799 (according the addon shieldwatch) and then with the legs equipped it absorbs 8844, which is 45 absorb difference, probably due to the stats difference of the t9.5 and t10.5. What is it supposed to take the 5% bonus from? The total absorb + 5% or 5% of the base spell? Tho even if that, 5% of the base spell, 2676 with the Improved Power Word: Shield talent, 5% is 133.8 damage absorb.
    Also, could transmog cause this "bug" (not yet confirmed, cause I don't really know how it should work), because when I mouseover the legs while equipped it shows like I only have the legs from the set (while I have the chest, shoulders and headpiece, all 3 of them transmogged). And when I mouseover the head for example, it also shows like I only have the legs from the set.

Thoughts?

Edit: not yet confirmed, but I'm pretty sure its addon bug.
    Edited: April 23, 2017

2. Do you get the 2 set bonus? Could you provide an armory link, please?

3. Before I make a post on the bug tracker I wanna ask here first.

Today I got the 4th piece of the healing set on my priest. I equipped it and checked to see the difference. Without the 4 set (with t9.5 legs equipped) my shield absorbs 8799 (according the addon shieldwatch) and then with the legs equipped it absorbs 8844, which is 45 absorb difference, probably due to the stats difference of the t9.5 and t10.5. What is it supposed to take the 5% bonus from? The total absorb + 5% or 5% of the base spell? Tho even if that, 5% of the base spell, 2676 with the Improved Power Word: Shield talent, 5% is 133.8 damage absorb.
    Also, could transmog cause this "bug" (not yet confirmed, cause I don't really know how it should work), because when I mouseover the legs while equipped it shows like I only have the legs from the set (while I have the chest, shoulders and headpiece, all 3 of them transmogged). And when I mouseover the head for example, it also shows like I only have the legs from the set.

Thoughts?

Edit: not yet confirmed, but I'm pretty sure its addon bug.
    Set bonuses work regardless of transmogs(all 4pc checked - only my mage doesn't have 4pc atm,but the 2-set bonus works(one is mogged) when i switch out the 3rd t10 to t9).It's purely visual that you "miss" the mogged part.If it's a bug,then it's in the set bonus itself.