1. [H] EU - Forsaken

The management of <FSK> are respected players with high endgame mix experience in PvP as multigaldiators and PvE through vanilla and all the expansions of World of Warcraft on servers: Stormscale/Outland EU, Twinstar and Lorderon/Blackrock, ....
    We are now pulling together the best players that we has to offer, and we are going to respresent the one and only 25man raiding group on Outland - Horde.

Aim:
    the most efficient guild with the stable group of max 40 members + alts and no socials/friends in guild to keep the guild-name clear.

Also, to note.... We are not a carry guild. We're not here to hold your hand and coddle you through content, if you don't understand your class, or understand Burning Crusade there are others guild for you, but we are not the one.

Raid schedule:
    Progress raiding times & days: (These time will be our raiding times (ST) and days when Outland is released).
    - Thursday - 17:15 -
    - Sunday - 17:15 -
    - Monday - 17:15 -
    - Tuesday - 17:15 -
    (this might change a 1 hour later)

What we can offer you:
    - Competitive progression
    - Stable core group
    - Team environment

What we expect from you:
    We expect you to have a solid knowledge of your class, abilities & spells. You should have a brain good enough to do your job right without being guided by others. Everyone does mistakes, but lets do what we can to not repeat them over and over again.
    - You must be social, mature and able to speak english.
    - You must have good raiding attitude, no whining, drama and such.
    - You must be 18+ (We do accept younger if you're an active and an exceptional player)
    - You must always be prepared for raids, be on time and be able to stay untill the raid is over. Consumables & food is a requirement, aswell as keep your equipment updated with the best enchants & gems available.
    - You must be able to raid atleast 4 out of 4 raids during progress.

Currently recruiting for our 25m core group:
    All classes will be considered as high priority if you're an exceptional player with experience from the hardest encounters from Classic/TBC/Wotlk/Cataclysm/... (C'thun, Naxxramas 40man, SWP, Ulduar 25 Hardmodes, Togc 25, ICC 25 hc, Cataclysm hardmodes,...).

LOOT: We are going to use Raid Council from the start to Magtheridon and from SSC we are going to use DKP

DISCORD

WEBPAGE

FORUM - YOU CAN APPLY HERE
    Edited: May 19, 2017

2. May 16, 2017  
    Currently recruiting for our 25m core group:
    All classes will be considered as high priority if you're an exceptional player with experience from the hardest encounters from Classic/TBC/Wotlk/Cataclysm/... (C'thun, Naxxramas 40man, SWP, Ulduar 25 Hardmodes, Togc 25, ICC 25 hc, Cataclysm hardmodes,...).

1x tank druid
    1x mage
    1x warlock
    1x ele shaman
    1x resto shaman
    1x warrior tank
    1x warrior fury
    1x ret paladin
    1x tank paladin
    Most likely found your mage. I played beta vanilla to tbc release both high ranked (12) PvP and aq/naxx 40. Never played the, but came back late WotLK for a ICC full clear. Started on warmane 2 years ago and have heroic full clears 10/25 man of everything except ulduar and rs.

What im looking for:
    Strong, like minded players focused on killing stuff in a overtly pro style. Quick pulls minimal waits everyone contributes at the maximum level with minimal guidance.

What I can bring:
    A wide range of class/PvP/PvE experience. 100% dedication at raid times. 100% dedicated to kill red players always (provided it's a hk) solid help with guild activities/professions.

What im not looking for:
    A guild where I need to take charge and call people out on things. I have no desire to officer or lead anything. My role is and will always be high quality support on whatever I play.

Initially I am rolling a mage. Once I get a solid feel of TBC alts will come.

3. May 19, 2017  

4. May 19, 2017  

5. May 20, 2017  
    we are going to change our webpage soon TM

6. June 3, 2017