1. simple resto guide

Hi all.
    Just started my druid and is playing feral for leveling. Now some of my friends have joined and we are starting to go 5 m dungeons and planning for me to be the healer. The build i'm doing already has some healing abilities, but I would like to see if there is some other option. The problem is that all the guides I find in here seems pretty though and are talking a lot about being level 80 and doing 24 man raids and haste cap above 1k. All this is a bit confusing for me, so I just wonder if any of you knew a resto druid guide in "noob format" :b So I then can learn a bit more about the class and what to do before I go for the very serious stuff.
    Regards Soren ("Peterteglhoj" on Lordaeron)

2. you dont need much of a guide as in just few tips on what to do and get while you level up.
    for glyphs i would suggest:
    glyph of rapid rejuvenation - makes your Rejuvenation tick a bit faster the more haste you have - available at lvl 15
    glyph of swiftmend - does not consume the hot after you use Swiftmend on target - available at lvl 40
    glyph of innervate - if you have a lot of mana problems - available at lvl 40
    if you dont have mana issues then go for Glyph of Regrowth - it would allow you to more effectively heal the tank since druids dont have a direct heal at lower levels outside of Healing Touch (long cast and mana cost) and Swiftmend (talent with 15 seconds of cooldown)

Dont forget to go straight for Swiftmend and Wild Growth on the talent tree while you pick some talents for mana issues. Get Nature Swiftness too, its a great heal for "oh **** the tank is dying" moments and use it with Healing Touch.

Keep Rejuvenation everyone at all times. Lifebloom if you are all taking more damage and Regrowth on the tank at all times, or anyone that needs a direct heal.

Go for any caster gear that gives you haste, spirit, mp5. Crit does not concern you.
    At lvl 80 though, the playstile is different. Quick note, the haste cap is 856.

3. thx alot. IS it possible to level up as resto or does it take to long time? I was wondering if it was wiser to level as feral and then respec at some point?

4. it will take a long time if you solo level. If you have your dungeon friends with you, it is ok to level up as a resto, but if they are not always around go cat/bear or moonkin so you dont have to get 2 sets of gear. You can use the moonkin gear for resto or the other way around.