1. Warrior in general as a class.

Hello, please for the topic i do not have proof or something like that, but i want somebody to explain/inform me why there are problems witch i will describe in the following.

I am playing a warrior for PVP and PVE for some time now and i noted that he is doing lower dmg than i am used to do in other blizzlike servers including Molten wow back at the time. I am full rele with wratfull wep + very good trinkets, but i do not do the expected dmg, at least i feel like i am doing in some way lower than ever before and i am not the only one thinking that way. For example when playing vs disco priest sometimes i feel like i am playing against some kind of tank !?!? It was never like that before. Ofc there is a little lower dmg on other classes as well.

Also one major thing that all the people know in the server, that warriors have low dmg in PVE. Right now i have 5.5 gs PVE (FURY) and i ask myself why a warrior need to have 5.5 gs so he can make same dps as other classes with 5.0 - 5.1 gs ?? Mages, hunters, rouges, not to mention dk-s, almost everybody make the same dmg as warrior in PVE with 5.0 - 5.1 gs.

For some reason i feel like there is a lot of hate on warriors.

Were the warriors nerfed for some reason?
    Warmane though they need to make some balancing?
    Or there is something really bugged?

Thank you for the patience and reading the post, will be very thankfull if you provide me some answers cheers :).

2. How much arp do you have? btw link you armory

3. How much arp do you have? btw link you armory
    I have 54% arp with arp trinket http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary that is me but i say mostly pvp so you may not be able to see the items, so 55% arp and trinket to cap it.

4. welcome in the real world. warr without 264 average + and icc buff in pve is just average. most people here are just used to pay2win warrs on icecrown or similar server

5. welcome in the real world. warr without 264 average + and icc buff in pve is just average. most people here are just used to pay2win warrs on icecrown or similar server
    I understand what you are saying but, you do realize if the buff was available warriors will still do lesser dmg than other classes with 0.4-0.5 less gear score.

6. I agree with you. I had never played warrior before, so I can't make the comparison with other servers/blizzard. I have been playing warr here for some months and for a long time I have been wondering what I was doing wrong to pull such a bad dps. As you say, I could spend 10 minutes hitting a priest and I wouldnt even get him under 80% health.
    My experience from warr is that it gets better exponentially as you get best possible gear. I recently got around 5.8k gs and I'm starting to feel for the first time that I'm getting even with other classes.
    Also, as a warrior you need to use pve items even for pvp or your dps will be awful. So you need to trade survivality (resil) for dps (arm pen) or the class won't work... So in the end you need a healer to maintain you alive. In conlcussion, warr with nice pve gear + healer = unstopable. Warr with other kind of comp or gear = useless.
    This is my opinion, but I'm no expert in warrior anyways.

7. I agree with you. I had never played warrior before, so I can't make the comparison with other servers/blizzard. I have been playing warr here for some months and for a long time I have been wondering what I was doing wrong to pull such a bad dps. As you say, I could spend 10 minutes hitting a priest and I wouldnt even get him under 80% health.
    My experience from warr is that it gets better exponentially as you get best possible gear. I recently got around 5.8k gs and I'm starting to feel for the first time that I'm getting even with other classes.
    Also, as a warrior you need to use pve items even for pvp or your dps will be awful. So you need to trade survivality (resil) for dps (arm pen) or the class won't work... So in the end you need a healer to maintain you alive. In conlcussion, warr with nice pve gear + healer = unstopable. Warr with other kind of comp or gear = useless.
    This is my opinion, but I'm no expert in warrior anyways.
    Well for pvp i am 5.8 gs too with pve parts (rings + trinkets) but not on arp yet, still i should be able to be very strong, after ICC realised just resently there shouldn't be much more geared than me ppl, i have currently 1030 resil witch is not that much but still not a little too.
    It just in GENERAL i feel a bit nerffed or something like that, i know the war depend from gear a lot, but i already have a good gear, so what's going on?

8. Your critical rating is low. Arms pvp revolts around agility off parts. ARP is important yes, but higher crit is the way to go. You will generate more rage, the damage gets even higher, thanks to Impale tallent. My advice is to start looking for agility off parts. You can start with the Cloak that is bought with emblems of frost, maybe try to put something from the pve set. Trust me get like 10% more crit and you will notice some serious difference. Start to rely more on pve gear and resilience gems.

9. Your critical rating is low. Arms pvp revolts around agility off parts. ARP is important yes, but higher crit is the way to go. You will generate more rage, the damage gets even higher, thanks to Impale tallent. My advice is to start looking for agility off parts. You can start with the Cloak that is bought with emblems of frost, maybe try to put something from the pve set. Trust me get like 10% more crit and you will notice some serious difference. Start to rely more on pve gear and resilience gems.
    My critical is low? Armory for some reason don't show the crit i have, with BOK in arenas i have 40% crit chanse. Am i crazy or you are you saying for pvp that is low? If so that means 50% crit for pvp. And are you saying that if have just more crit chanse only, the impale tallent basically give more bonus dmg?
    Edited: April 25, 2017

10. Warrior dps in pve is a class who need a lot of stuff compared to other classes to start to shine.
    talents, set, everything is made to be good for 3.3.5 with icc gear around 251-277 gear, the tier of the patch.

To have good dps as warrior, you need the hard cap armor pen, 100% arpen + the debuffs on boss = +50% direct physical damages (don't work on bleed), that's alot, we have super huge scaling on str to ap (+20% from talents), have powerfull crits who makes bleed effect etc.

It's normal if you have low dps with 50% arpen + trinket. mjolnir and scorpion trinkets are theorical maximum 22% uptime, but prob 20% uptime in real fight, when arpen is your strongest stat.

Just wait for some gear and you will be godlike.

Why do you think warrior dps have the worse bonus set compared to any other dps class ? it's because class is already so op with gear that to balance with other dps class, they put us bad set, so yeah, just wait for it.
    Edited: April 27, 2017