1. pve tribket

Ahoy guys
    Just a small question about the trinket like the 553 ones or above .. Can i use it in arena ? Or the pvp one. Isbetter... Cause with 12k intelect there is a huge deffrence with the 550 pvp one
    Thx all nd nice day

2. 2 pvp trinkets is better because you get a huge amount of resilience (forget how much) from equipping two of them. No one on retail MoP used pve trinkets in arena.

3. Ahoy guys
    Just a small question about the trinket like the 553 ones or above .. Can i use it in arena ? Or the pvp one. Isbetter... Cause with 12k intelect there is a huge deffrence with the 550 pvp one
    Thx all nd nice day
    Any gear over ilvl 540 is downscaled to 540. Therefore PvE trinkets are not worth it in MoP.

Furthermore SoO trinkets are supposed to have all values divided by a further 3. (aka ur 12k agility will be downscaled to like 10k at ilvl 540, and then divided by 3 to 3.3k agi). Currently I don't think SoO trinkets' values are divided by 3, however PvE trinkets still likely aren't worth it due to the before mentioned Resilience loss (also just using ilvl 540 gear is a big discount already).

4. Any gear over ilvl 540 is downscaled to 540.
    Is this working?

5. but 5280 resilience bonus is only 3% less dmg taken, i dont think that is worth against PVE trinket proc since its only downscaled to 540 but not divided by 3

6. but 5280 resilience bonus is only 3% less dmg taken, i dont think that is worth against PVE trinket proc since its only downscaled to 540 but not divided by 3
    That let's you take 23% damage instead of just 20%. That's an increase of 15% (23%/20%), which is like giving your opponents a half Berserker buff.
    Inverting it results in a loss of a 13% dmg reduction (20%/23%), which is like giving up half of the dmg reduction of Defensive Stance.

3k-4k additional agi/str/int seem nice, but it's only worth it if you're running a lmfao-one-shot-comp. Even then you only benefit from your additional stats like ~30% of the fight while the PvP trinkets give you their resilience passively. If someone manages to survive your opener, you're pretty much dead.

7. whats the resiliance cap? seems to be capped at 80% ,but im not sure if that is what it is