1. Mentioned video has been made on customized private TBC server in 2014 year.
    Well i didn't thought to check when the video was uploaded, my bad. Well in the end i guess we have to deal with it and let it go!

2. Let's just make a poll and let Warmane players decide.
    About the "8k hp target zerging" thesis: THIS IS FREAKING 2017!!! A lot of players have big experience in TBC (retail or private servers) and you can meet a "8k hp" rogue or druid or mage or whatever, who will rape you easily.
    Edited: August 10, 2017

3. Let's just make a poll and let Warmane players decide.
    Any links to polls will just be deleted.
    If we wanted to create a poll to gather opinions and/or if this was up to the players, we would create one ourselves.

4. Like I said, this is exactly the reason why keeping it blizzlike/% is important.

Good players will rather quickly realize what type of gear someone has throughout the fight. Having the exact information prior however was never something blizzard intended in TBC. This was however changed with wotlk, perhaps to make things more easier.
    On blizzlike was no donation, and there is. So if the digital value of lives is not blizzlike, and Donat this blizlike? And in addition to arena at 70 lvl is the lvl up fights with the hero and when the enemy is above you on lvl 10 it does not define what he level, and therefore his strength - because life is not visible. Running a LVL 69 warrior and lvl 30 for example are you and how do you know 69lvl or 41lvl you run until he can't one shoot. And lives you can see that it is much stronger than you and flee.

5. Lol ...This is like "Medela effect"....iI could bet that health value in TBC was not in percentage. As constantly Pvping in those days ,I remember clearly that watchig health bar was "Must" before engaging into battle. Around Merciless and Vengefull season, average health value was around 12k-13k,to me that was always a sign that im dealing with good geared opponent. I dont remember any addons (which i rarely used back then) though i could be wrong.Now i hear it was not Blizzlike,it's like a WTF moment...

6. Hi, I will do it changeable who wants it numeric check numeric and who wants it percentage check percentage. Both camps will be happy and whole universe will be in peace. :)

7. Lol ...This is like "Medela effect"....iI could bet that health value in TBC was not in percentage. As constantly Pvping in those days ,I remember clearly that watchig health bar was "Must" before engaging into battle. Around Merciless and Vengefull season, average health value was around 12k-13k,to me that was always a sign that im dealing with good geared opponent. I dont remember any addons (which i rarely used back then) though i could be wrong.Now i hear it was not Blizzlike,it's like a WTF moment...
    Stop complaining and making correction without a reliable proof please.
    Who will believe a random anonymous telling about his 10 years ago memory?
    If you do find a proof, I'm sure you already post it. Not just talking here without proof.

Let me show you some proof.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx96xEctkvo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3kAugC9iec
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX5KtGre-lw
    2 videos are from years before 2009, 1 is from 2010 but recorded in sunwell patch
    As you can see all of them don't include any exact value from any mobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7GVjJUA3j4
    This is the method kill video on Kilj.
    It record multiple raid member's interface.
    You may yell at 3:50-4:00 of the video, "you see there is exact value on mobs!"
    But thats is from an ui called mob info, which you can see the value only change while the percentage changed
    Thats because the ui collect the mobs full health value, then times the current percentage for estimation

If you think none of the method member want to show exact hp value together with percentage while its available, then I think you overestimate your own memory and underestimate their guild.

If you think you have the correct opinion, please, please do some research.
    What I do is just type "tbc sunwell" in google, limit in 2007-2009, and search those video included.
    If you can't even do this simple thing, stop complaining about the server.

8. Why not just enable it anyway? There are addons that allow us get monster/boss health in number anyway.

9. Why not just enable it anyway? There are addons that allow us get monster/boss health in number anyway.
    1. The addon is not getting the exact value, its just an estimate value, and most of them is not accurate in warmane server as some boss value changed with every patch.

2. If showing the exact value of in health panel, it will cause a great impact in pvp enviroment. People can estimate how geared are the opponent in world pvp and battleground.

3. Its the most interesting part.
    First someone said that according to their experience, mobs not showing exact value of health is not blizlike.
    Then, after someone proofing that retail is not showing exact value, they start to said and I quote "Why not just enable it anyway?".
    So what do you really want? Blizlike or non-blizlike? We all know that warmane will never be exactly as retail, but they are archiving for the best.(ignore some difficulty tuning)
    Or if you have a suggestion and want to show them, there is a suggestion section in the forum. Go and don't use any "non-blizlike" and yell without any proof. It will just show everybody who you really are.

10. When i played live TBC xperl alone would display enemy health values when enabled in the xperl options, it does seem something is wrong here as it displays enemy mana in values but not health, why show enemy mana if you arent going to enemy show health? Also agree with ^them why not enable it anyway

11. I was under the impression all values in TBC were done with MobInfo2 and exact values came during WoTLK.
    I remember it being a big deal when people got to Heroic Lich King 25 and they were all "It's definitely over 100 million HP whereas Kil'Jaeden was guesswork.

12. I dont think this option is working properly in outland.

Why ?
    There were always both options when it comes to show hp and resource (mana, energy) values, numeric or percentage.
    However in outland (dunno about other servers), you see hp percentage values regardless of your option settings.
    "Display Percentages" (under Status Text in options). - it seems this option only affect resource values, when it should affect both.
    Edited: September 24, 2017

First 123