1. Shadow priests dots lordaeron

How are you dealing with dots? Every single addon i have tried bugs out and they start to show other spriest dots or some random timers. I have tried weakauras,powerauras, needtoknow,tellmewhen,shadowtimer addons and none of them are working correctly due molten bugs where bosses doesnt show all debuffs he have. example i cast Vampiric plague, it is casted on boss but doesnt show in his debuffs, but it deals damage as it should. I got no problem when there are no priests. and YES, i have checked to show me skills which is casted by me

2. All of the addons you listed have an option to show other players' debuffs too. Just turn it off, or switch it to show only your own dots. I have never seen the addons bug out as you mentioned it.
    I use needtoknow, but you can use whatever you like.

3. I dont know why, but on 25man raids it bugs me. works fine on lesser groups

4. Did some 25man raid after reset. Still same problem. Addons+bosses most of the time dont show my dots if other shadow priest is in raid. Any idea how to fix it? Yes, i have checked that addons must show only mine spells. Addons what i have used listed above