1. Vertaz - 3k god war lf PvE guild

Yo, Vertaz here, I want to return to Lordaeron and I am looking for friendly competitive PvE guild as Warrior

some facts about me:

Well known Gladiator 3k warrior
    Most correct and advanced arms rotation without having to go MrDestructoid mode (aka LUA/PQR rotations ZULUL) - fury so ez wont even talk about that
    I have cleared all wotlk content, I know tactics and I can fastly adjust to changes or learn from mistakes
    I have cleared t8/t9 on Lordaeron without HMs sadly, because as warrior its hard to join top guilds (dps war is usualy full, thats the reason why I left Lord)
    I can min/max my character, dps, compete in the hardest content - any content
    Dunno what else to say, you can ask me :)

what am I looking for:

Decent guild with experienced people, friendly comunity preferably with sence of humor (but focused while progressing)
    I prefer Alliance over Horde (double trinket ofc) but it doesnt matter that much

I have enough coins to get +- 5300gs warrior, so I should be ready to join you instantly
    Edited: April 25, 2017

2. stil looking, if any guild needs top warrior write me personal message or here :)