HI there,i am currently looking for a guild that does some raiding between either 17ST-21ST or 4 AM ST-7AM ST. i am on horde side but i'd consider moving to Alliance with a few characters if needed to. I'm just so bored without a guild and the guilds i am in either has no progress and never talk to each other,which is boring or they just don't raid the time that i can,which is no one but my fault only,or circumstances.

I have been playing WoW since Burning Crusade and WOTLK since 2010.

All the guilds that i have been in so far either disbanned or my working schedule couldn't work with it or the guilds were just too busy and can rarely have the opportunity to raid since there is like 60-70 people online.

I have a job so i can not raid every day. I have a few BIS characters and i don't really care a lot about doing 4 LOD's and 3 RS 25C's a week. Been there,done that. I actually play this game still because i enjoy helping others and building a friendly enviroment for players. I enjoy it and it's more about raiding or just simply having fun for me than raiding with people who just want to be the best and they don't even know the people they have in their own guild,which in that case,the players are just there but they never interact so it's kinda meaningless to me.

I know these raid times is pretty hard but even if there is a social guild out there that does some gearing runs in these times,feel free to message me on Horde side "Miema" is my name. or just message me on forum.