1. WTB more wPvP

We have had such a good time in World PvP in the last few days that I wanted to encourage more people to actually participate in this.
    Most of the time you can find wPvP in Tanaris (near Gadgazetan), STV (Rebel Camp) and possibly K2. (if you know any other places please tell us so)

From what I have noticed, not many alliance guilds are interested in wPvP or just do not have the numbers.
    I believe horde is currently much much more powerful in the pvp aspect of the game.
    Thoughts?

2. We have had such a good time in World PvP in the last few days that I wanted to encourage more people to actually participate in this.
    Most of the time you can find wPvP in Tanaris (near Gadgazetan), STV (Rebel Camp) and possibly K2. (if you know any other places please tell us so)

From what I have noticed, not many alliance guilds are interested in wPvP or just do not have the numbers.
    I believe horde is currently much much more powerful in the pvp aspect of the game.
    Thoughts?
    cuz alliance pvpers are busy doing arenas, rather than killing 30's in stv kek

3. I actually em doing wPvP every day with my friends and guild but there is not enough competition so this is one of the reasons I opened the thread.
    Mostly Tanaris and STV against numerous alliance guilds combined and still cannot lose :))

Shout out to everyone: Come to the desert!!

4. Ye, people should do more wpvp on this server, it's fun as hell. I'm talking about real word pvp though, not the kind where you just raid camp a zone and just outnumber the enemy 5:1. Me and my buddies do durotar duel zone wpvp with a group of 2-5 people depends on who wants to come, it's challenging and fun, even managed to wipe out the duel zone a couple of times with just 5 people and no actual healer (elemental shaman did some lifesaving moves though).

Moral of the story do it right, when I was horde I did my fair share of stormwind raids but it's just boring when you got so many people that no1 wants to fight you. If I want to /afk I would've just not tagged along to do wpvp. The dirty dozen SW raids were fun though 12m vs Stormwind was way more fun than 40 man /afk stormwind.

TLDR; F*** yeah we need more wpvp.

5. Well :) I actually do go to Tanaris for wPvP, most of the time alone and then grouping up with nearby people, eventually calling guildies to help out.
    Last few days we have had so much fun going 5v5 / 20 v 20 and one day during the weekend even a full raids.
    Also, my guild regularly goes to IF and SW where we clear the dueling area and kill the kings eventually. xd
    We need more heroes, cmon!