1. Dual spec feature

As of patch 3.1.0, Blizzard introduced the new dual spec feature:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/3-1-0
    "Players level 40 and higher will now be able to visit their trainer to pay a one-time fee and access the dual talent specialization feature."

I wonder is it possible for Warmane developers to create such feature in the new TBC realm? Don't you guys think it would be great?

2. As of patch 3.1.0, Blizzard introduced the new dual spec feature:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/3-1-0
    "Players level 40 and higher will now be able to visit their trainer to pay a one-time fee and access the dual talent specialization feature."

I wonder is it possible for Warmane developers to create such feature in the new TBC realm? Don't you guys think it would be great?
    that will change the overall TBC atmosphere,however will be nice if there is some kind of options about talent changes.for example you pay 1k gold and get free talent change for 3 months or something like that will be really nice,especially for healer classes who cant do **** alone and have to respec everytime they need to do any solo content.

3. that will change the overall TBC atmosphere,however will be nice if there is some kind of options about talent changes.for example you pay 1k gold and get free talent change for 3 months or something like that will be really nice,especially for healer classes who cant do **** alone and have to respec everytime they need to do any solo content.
    Actually you can use 'Talented and actionbarsaver' addons to have a dual spec. You can have multiple specs that way. The only thing is to go to class trainer everytime...

4. This has been brought up so many times, but idd we need some kind of dual spec or something, even doing something as limiting gold cost respec to 20g would be ****ing awesome, there would be so much more activity on realm in all aspects, if you could easly and cheaply respec n go do Battlegrounds and arena, then easly respec back to pve and go do dungeons and stuff. With dual spec both PvP and PvE aspects of game are gona be much more alive, we are gona have alot less ppl AFKing in shattratah and stuff, we all know main reason ppl arent respecin as much and didnt use to back on retail tbc, cuz it costed 50g per respec, whic was ****ing stupid and everyone agrees.
    Warmane is not bound to Make some errors that blizzard did.
    Edited: April 26, 2017

5. Short annotation : If you don`t want any feature - don`t use it , and never ask about it taken away from others.
    (feel free to pass all text below after reading annotation)

I hope it will not be same stupid situation as on Lordaeron then becouse of 20 nerds who want to search dungeons in global I need to whisper ppl or search for ppl in global , then fly to dungeon , then summon em , they are afk , you replace them , if you join someones grp be ready to be kicked before last boss becouse group leader is ******* and then you need to look for another daily quest and look for ppl for it . AND SO you spent 5-15 mins for no reason EVERY day , while could do some stuff while waiting in que. And about lvling , finding grp while lvling is nightmare . While those nerds could just spam global for them to make hc dungeon together and it would be even more hardcore for them . If someone don`t want dual spec don`t use it ffs , too many ppl care about someone else chars not their own , and same about time.

PS I write this wall of text only becouse some moderators if I remember say that feature could be implemented into realm , so it is possible and need only high ups agreement

Ty for your time guys

6. Wants to join tbc and asks custom things to be implemented. Why dont you play wotlk if you want dual spec? Lets implement rdf also, transmog, maybe flying in azeroth too and ofc garrisons. Maybe we should raid finder also? Let tbc be tbc and stop asking for custom ****s.

7. Wants to join tbc and asks custom things to be implemented. Why dont you play wotlk if you want dual spec? Lets implement rdf also, transmog, maybe flying in azeroth too and ofc garrisons. Maybe we should raid finder also? Let tbc be tbc and stop asking for custom ****s.
    but we will have custom features such as x5 XP rate,lower skill cost.why not lower respec cost aswell i dont see the harm here.
    comparing this to implementing garrison to the game is just silly.

8. itt: i don't see the harm in making the game more ******** friendly
    people who want to play TBC want TBC, not ******** friendly features

9. I hope it will not be same stupid situation as on Lordaeron then becouse of 20 nerds

(...)

PS I write this wall of text only becouse some moderators if I remember say that feature could be implemented into realm , so it is possible and need only high ups agreement
    The "twenty nerds" in this case meaning the Staff? Because the reason Lordaeron has no RDF is because that's how we planned and built it to be like.

About the other part, you're partially right. It has been said there's a possibility we could consider a web-based feature to do that. That's something that should have ended the discussion too - we know players would like it, we'll think about it, which means exactly that: neither a yes or a no, but a "we'll consider it."

10. Sure, play healer spec and pay 50g for making the stupid shattered sun dailies, more than you earn with those dailies, and then, farm again to get another 50g for changing to heal spec again to make raid. After this pay again to reset talents and put pvp talents to make arena/bg. After that pay...... and pay and pay and pay and pay.

Dual talent spec was one of the best things of woltk, i dont know if you remember the HELL of doing whatever except dungeons/raids being HEALER. Dual spec fixed that. I played many tbc servers since i left retail and dual spec feature is awesome, it makes people play all roles, change talents, rebuild his class. Even it makes the game more funny because you can explore new talent ideas in pvp and pve. I wont pay 100g for testing a talent sorry.

Now the point is, do you want to be waiting 1 hour for finding a tank/heal, or you want to say "need tank" and someone goes to class trainer, change and here is your tank? Forget about the old tbc, tbc was the greatest expansion of all time, but it had lots of mistakes that were corrected in woltk.

P.S: I wont play heal w/o dual talent spec feature, i dont have time to grind for hours and hours and then spend all the money on retalent myself instead of buying pots/flask/jewels/whatever i want.

Just my 2 cent about this feature

11. but we will have custom features such as x5 XP rate,lower skill cost.why not lower respec cost aswell i dont see the harm here.
    This is whole point if you implement something custom at any time somebody could come and say why not this, it wont harm anything and you will get some hybrid realm which is NOT tbc. If i am asking it would be 1xp rates with real costs but i am not deciding. If you want dual spec go play wotlk.

12. implementing dual spec
    Gains: tons more pvp activity
    Loss: Butthurt roleplayers

13. The "twenty nerds" in this case meaning the Staff? Because the reason Lordaeron has no RDF is because that's how we planned and built it to be like.
    I was talking about that ppl that love this feature , why everyone that want to suffer want others to suffer too? In my eyes disabled rdf is a failure , but it had other motive , and looking at icecrown population it`s working.
    Wants to join tbc and asks custom things to be implemented. Why dont you play wotlk if you want dual spec?
    becouse I want to progress thrue TBC cos I have no raid experience in it.

14. I was talking about that ppl that love this feature , why everyone that want to suffer want others to suffer too? In my eyes disabled rdf is a failure , but it had other motive , and looking at icecrown population it`s working.
    You're just deflecting the fact they have nothing to do with it, they simply enjoy the server the way we planned and implemented it, while you apparently can't accept that. It will be the same thing on here: if no web-based dual specialization is implemented, it will be an administrative choice, not because some people voiced that they don't want it. Also, nice tinfoil hatting at the end there.

15. This is whole point if you implement something custom at any time somebody could come and say why not this, it wont harm anything and you will get some hybrid realm which is NOT tbc. If i am asking it would be 1xp rates with real costs but i am not deciding. If you want dual spec go play wotlk.
    if you have read any of my comments i said i dont want dual spec in TBC.i personally want lower respec price.or some kind of subsciption you paid 1 time 1k gold and get free respec for 3 months.i am sorry but i dont see what harm for the server can come from this.the argument "10 years ago was like this" is just silly from todays point of view.

i am also ok with making free respec a coin cost service from the shop.i will be more then happy to pay few coins for some quality of life feature ingame.

12 Last