1. The guy talking about 5x xp has a point, that's not blizz like but we are all ok with that? Just let us buy reduced or free respec's for a perm or limited time like some servers and people who aren't ignorant can just use addons like Talented + Action Bar Saver to make duel spec... This WILL increase pvp activity on the server and would only be a good change like x5 xp already is.

2. I was talking about that ppl that love this feature , why everyone that want to suffer want others to suffer too? In my eyes disabled rdf is a failure , but it had other motive , and looking at icecrown population it`s working.

becouse I want to progress thrue TBC cos I have no raid experience in it.
    Then you dont want to play tbc, you want to play wotlk with new content. Why dont twink on wotlk?

And everybody saying population of icecrown is bigger because of rdf, 1000 lie said becomes truth on the end. The population on icecrown is not higher because of rdf, it is because raid content was to hard on Lordearon (dont know now, because i dont play anymore) and majority of guilds break because of content. And it is not like Lord now has low population, 5-6k pop is still amazing.

3. I dont see any harm from this. Its just a QoL feature

4. I dont see any harm from this. Its just a QoL feature
    Me neither but this forum is filled to the brim with rose-goggled players who thinks this TBC realm will be like the good old days. Boy are they in for a surprise. xP

5. Me neither but this forum is filled to the brim with rose-goggled players who thinks this TBC realm will be like the good old days. Boy are they in for a surprise. xP
    I don't even get their mentality. They just want to suffer for no reason. This QoL will just allow people to stick on for longer and will be good for the server. As if you could recreate the Nostalgia of playing wow for the first time.

6. I don't even get their mentality. They just want to suffer for no reason. This QoL will just allow people to stick on for longer and will be good for the server. As if you could recreate the Nostalgia of playing wow for the first time.
    You guys are living in a fantasy land. Most of you act like they can just flip a switch, and POOF! Dual spec. It does not work remotely close to that. They are hindered by the client itself, server code, game code, UI code.....

Be real. There are certain features that make TBC, TBC. Dual spec will likely never see light of day on Warmane. Not that I wouldn't mind dual spec myself, but face the reality. TBC never had dual spec. You were forced to be VERY careful about planning your specs, and keeping your spec. Burning Crusade was the last of the "we arent going to hold your hand" non easy mode eras. Remember back when CC mattered? When everything wasnt an AOE bomb fest? When your spec switching would drain your wallet? When you had to travel to your dungeons? These are the grim realities of this expansion. I would start getting used to it.

7. Me neither but this forum is filled to the brim with rose-goggled players who thinks this TBC realm will be like the good old days. Boy are they in for a surprise. xP

I don't even get their mentality. They just want to suffer for no reason. This QoL will just allow people to stick on for longer and will be good for the server. As if you could recreate the Nostalgia of playing wow for the first time.
    Or maybe they just want to play tbc as it is/was?

8. Or maybe they just want to play tbc as it is/was?
    And this is the problem. This TBC WON'T be as the classic TBC was. People go around with rose-goggles thinking things will be like they used to. For example an absurd amount of people go around thinking warriors will rule in PvP when they are infact the worst class in TBC these days.
    People think they will bring their ret paladins, hunters, mages etc, to raids when in reality guilds love to chain stack locks, shamans and rogues from the get go.

"You guys are living in a fantasy land. Most of you act like they can just flip a switch, and POOF! Dual spec. It does not work remotely close to that. They are hindered by the client itself, server code, game code, UI code....." Then I really do wonder how they managed to get Transmogging on Wotlk. Or why other TBC realms managed to make a duel spec work. :P

9. Then I really do wonder how they managed to get Transmogging on Wotlk. Or why other TBC realms managed to make a duel spec work. :P
    List 2 BC servers that have dual spec working that arent custom, and are blizzlike. Go ahead. Ill wait.

1)"other" tbc realms that have dual spec "working" are crapfests with extra custom nonsense that play nothing like retail. I know, I have played the majority of them. Warmane, with the exception of xp rate and other minor things is pretty friggin indistinguishable from a retail server. Warmane WOtLK in particular is a masterpiece.

2)Transmog was a long process, and only included because of the massive playerbase that the WOtLK servers have here. It isnt something that interferes with WOtLK core gameplay like embedded dual spec in BC would potentially be. Also, it wasnt an overnight thing. They didn't just flip a switch and "poof" transmog. They put a TON of work into it.

Again, I am not against dual spec in BC. However it would represent a radical design divergence from Burning Crusade design, and gameplay.
    Edited: April 27, 2017

10. "List 2 BC servers that have dual spec working that arent custom, and are blizzlike. Go ahead. Ill wait."
    You won't get a blizzlike TBC realm, this is Warmane. They do all in their power to make it like it was in the original TBC but they do hearken to the community about certain changes and sometimes implement them for the good of the realm.
    "Again, I am not against dual spec in BC. However it would represent a radical design divergence from Burning Crusade design, and gameplay"
    The Warmane staff did a great job on Icecrown and their other realms. I am more than confident they can handle mogging and certain design requests in TBC.

11. @Ostlimpa

And why we dont get rdf also?

12. RoFL at slaytan for thinkin implementing dual spec would be long procces, u obviously dont have clue, even not so good Devs on other tbc realm managed to implement dual spec, u think that would be problem for Warmane Devs?
    Check bugtracker, bugs are getting fixed instantly, for those guys fixing bug is like 2+2

Having Dual spec is huge Bonus, for both pve and pvp scene, if you cant see that, you are not so smart!

13. x5 xp is also a QoL change...... no reason duel spec should be in another whole different conversation. TBC is my favorite xpac by far but DS doesn't ruin anything about TBC that makes it great... Also you wrath babies really need to stop brining up RDF, that is more than just a QoL change... it changes the entire dynamic of how people play the expansion.

First 12