1. Fire nova aoe dmg

My question is: should dmg from this spell ignore los mechanics? Not the usage of the spell - its very obvious that if shaman is in los from his fire totem he will still be able to use that spell for whatever reason, but actual damage trough any obstacles - walls/doors/floor. If it shouldnt work like it works atm, can we consider to call this an exploit?

2. if that was considered exploiting, probably 30-50% of server's population would be exploiters...

3. if that was considered exploiting, probably 30-50% of server's population would be exploiters...
    u didnt answer on most important question though

4. u didnt answer on most important question though
    The reason i didnt was that i havo no answer to that, as far as i know, if totem is in los, nova should still be castable, as for damaging thru obstrackles, i am not sure, i just know it goes thru them just like many other classes abilitys. the fact that it was like this for ages might prove the assumption that its how it supposed to be. Ofc thats only my speculations, i am not 100% sura as i wasint playing in retail.

5. The reason i didnt was that i havo no answer to that, as far as i know, if totem is in los, nova should still be castable, as for damaging thru obstrackles, i am not sure, i just know it goes thru them just like many other classes abilitys. the fact that it was like this for ages might prove the assumption that its how it supposed to be. Ofc thats only my speculations, i am not 100% sura as i wasint playing in retail.
    as far as i know earthbind totem roots shouldnt ignore los rules, when applying its effect, so i can assume that fire nova should work in a same way, cuz logic kek. i just need a confirmation from devs/gms/whoever so i can make bugtracker post of this issue and make a proper report for players which are exploiting it

6. as far as i know earthbind totem roots shouldnt ignore los rules, when applying its effect, so i can assume that fire nova should work in a same way, cuz logic kek. i just need a confirmation from devs/gms/whoever so i can make bugtracker post of this issue and make a proper report for players which are exploiting it
    those things you comparing are 2 different things so the logic isnt really right here.

Earthbind totem is like magma totem, they proc every 3 sec and slow enemy(root if talented) or deal damage, they both do not ignore walls, you could consider totems as pets with their own abilitys. As for fire nova, its a seperate skill with special requirement( have fire totem in range). So the same logic does not apply here.

Still, since no1 knows if it is how it should be, probably your best bet is to make aither make ticket for comfirmation or make bugtracker post and wait till it gets aither confirmed or dismissed. idk.

7. May 6, 2017  
    by what logic.
    flame shock is on the target.
    It's like saying 'I cannot detonate a bomb w(ith my remote detonator), if I don't see it".