1. Any prot leveling guide from 1 to 80?

Hi there, i am looking for a protection paladin leveling guide maybe from 1-80 or 30/35-80 is there anyone out there on the internet? I was looking for a while but i can't find anything...

2. There isn't one specifically for the spec, as far as I'm aware, but the spec is pretty straightforward. Just get your tanking talents first, since they will help you be sturdy.

3. May 9, 2017  
    There isn't one specifically for the spec, as far as I'm aware, but the spec is pretty straightforward. Just get your tanking talents first, since they will help you be sturdy.
    I disagree. Rush for Seal of Command first or you're gonna have a terrible time holding aoe threat.

4. May 9, 2017  
    Why are you concerned with threat in the first place?

5. May 9, 2017  
    I disagree. Rush for Seal of Command first or you're gonna have a terrible time holding aoe threat.
    Threat issues as a protection paladin, that's adorable.

6. May 9, 2017  
    Threat issues as a protection paladin, that's adorable.
    Have you tried tanking at level 20 when people have heirloom weapons?

Why are you concerned with threat in the first place?
    So that people don't die. Oops, I stepped on a super mod's foot.

7. May 10, 2017  

Yes I've leveled multiple paladins and if you have threat issues because people have heirloom weapons you need to revisit your knowledge because you're lacking something else besides threat and it's called skill. You're a paladin, look at your spellbook and you'll find a way to hold threat without seal of command
    It's almost impossible to level through rdf's on Warmane since only 1% of the community does it while leveling but you most be some sort of special snowflake

8. May 11, 2017  

I still don't understand why you'd be worried about that. I figure the OP would be concerned about leveling efficiently (hence why (s)he'd make this thread in the first place). Doing a group dungeon here without a half dozen quests for that dungeon is anything but efficient. Especially on Icecrown when heirlooms aren't on Lordaeron and you'll out-level the dungeon by the time you get halfway through it. So what foot have you stepped on?