1. How to make lordaeron better realm.

How to make lordaeron better realm.

Allow transfers from icc and vice versa for points,since we cannot use points for anything else,please consider this warmane! It will make lordaeron a better place for everyone!

2. Just FYI transfters from high rate realms were the last nail in the coffin of the old Lordaeron.

3. Let it become first inactive or close to it then re-enable dungeon finder and transfers from icc,
    Why does lordaeron have no player outside of sw and orgimmar? I log from time to time on lvl 1 char(kek) and nothing... lol everyone farming?

4. How to make lordaeron better realm.

Allow transfers from icc and vice versa for points,since we cannot use points for anything else,please consider this warmane! It will make lordaeron a better place for everyone!
    No! Just no! Making people able to transfer from Icecrown to Lordaeron will destroy Lordaeron. People have a lot better gear on Icecrown, which they can donate/vote for. There is also a lot of people that has donated for the SM axe on Icecrown, and will unbalance the whole Lordaeron.
    I think it is great that people donate, but either we have to have it enabled for both Icecrown and Lordaeron - if any transfer going to happen, or no transfer.

5. May 2, 2017  
    As a newcomer to this server, planning to play on Lordaeron, how am I supposed to gear myself up without the DF?

6. May 2, 2017  
    As a newcomer to this server, planning to play on Lordaeron, how am I supposed to gear myself up without the DF?
    the same way every1 else did.

and as for this thread: no one cares where you spend ur points. making this tranfere possible would ruin lordaeron's idea of being progression realm. every1 would just make bis chars @ icecrown and move it to lord.

7. May 9, 2017  
    How to make lordaeron better realm.

This exactly is what killed off the original Lordaeron. We also stated very clearly before the realm was officially launched that this will not happen.