1. Friendly CC timers in arena

Hey guys!

I have been looking high and low for an addon that would help me see my mage friends polymorph duration on the actual enemy unit frame.

Would xperl be my best bet?

Thanks for any and all help :)

2. No, the server does not return timers, unless they are your own.
    You can download BuffLib to work around that.

3. Bufflib should do this without having to edit it IIRC

4. Also I want to ask something about Bufflib. The thing is when I loaded that addon, the other addons like needtoknow, classtimer or dotimer starts to track other classes' spells. As an example I am a priest. I wanted to track my shadow word: pain and holy fire etc, on target dummies because of being able to have the other's spell timers with bufflib, I see not only my swp, I see now other priests' swp, too while tracking swp with needtoknow. How can I prevent to see others while I use bufflib? I want to use bufflib but I need some dot tracker addons, too... Is there any lua setting to make it to show the debuffs/buffs that are only mine?

Needtoknow doesn't have an option to show it only mine btw...
    Edited: April 27, 2017

5. You will only need to update X-Perl, if you want instant updates to your party buffs, for example.

As for the other addons, you need to edit them. In TBC, the fact that a spell returns a timer tells an addon "hey, this is your own, since you can only see your own timers". However, BuffLib returns a new, last parameter "isMine". So whereever your addons have the
    Code:
    local a,b,c,.. = UnitBuff(unit, i, filter)
    functionality, you can add a last parameter at the end, called isMine. Then you can adjust whatever addon you're using to only track buffs/debuffs with the isMine parameter present - as opposed to what it currently does, the timeLeft (or duration, or similar) parameter present.

Should've probably mentioned that BuffLib is not really meant for PvE.

6. Should've probably mentioned that BuffLib is not really meant for PvE.
    I am gonna do both Pve and PvP :D It's totally undoable for me to to pvp without an addon like bufflib. I tried to mimic Needtoknow's wotlk version last night in my tbc version. I could have a dropdown menu to click as 'show only mine' but that didnt work :) I am so bad at lua coding I guess :D

7. Just look into how I am handing isMine in ArenaLive and adjust Needtoknow accordingly. It's REALLY not that hard.
    Check Aura.lua for that.