1. May 23, 2017  
    It is possible but unwanted right now.
    unwanted by who??? I'm sure EVERYONE who does arenas at all on icecrown would be okay with having a soloq ladder.... No one does 5's.. It would bring alot of activities to the server.

2. May 23, 2017  
    It is possible but unwanted right now.
    It would bring some activity to semi-dead PVP on icecrown, why you think that is unwanted?

3. May 23, 2017  
    In order to have this done, the same gear would be available on Blackrock. Blackrock is currently in a 'balanced' state with the gear available being of lower quality than on Icecrown.
    You could solve this by adopting a retail like gear templating system for 3v3. I think that solution should be the best trade off.

But the technical feat should be the tricky part. For starters no private server ever had it working properly (expect maybe I think some vanilla one did at one point but I haven't heard of it since, don't even remmeber their name). Its a cool idea OP but I don't see it getting done any time soon.

4. See first post
    now I wish I kept my mouth shut :(

5. is there really now way to escape all these bought shadowmournes?
    Why would anyone in their right mind mach a donor server with a no donor x1 server.
    the gear difference is way too big.
    Whats the point of playing in an x1 server if you get mached with players who come from "fun servers" were they can acquire better gear than you in a shorter span of time.
    This change is the reason i stopped playing in warmane.

6. See first post
    now I wish I kept my mouth shut :(
    lmao feelsbadman

First 12