1. May 5, 2017  
    When I first saw this thread I thought it was a joke made by someone with internet problems, reading more I begin to understand that you actually put a 400ms delay on spells. What the hell?

This is a game, we play it to have fun and lag only makes you frustrated. You think that anyone, after carefully paying attention to their position, skillfully avoiding a CC and then getting it anyway due to this delay, will take a step back and think "This reminds me of the good old days, I'm having so much fun"?

Keep in mind that many mechanics from the begging of wow were based on the fact that internet was bad. If you wanna replicate blizzlike TBC experience, why don't you also disconnect people randomly, simulating internet connections of 2007

2. May 5, 2017  
    zohalex, it isn't purely implemented because it is "blizz-like". Blizzard had reasons for it, and so do we. The point behind it is not DialUpSimulator2017.

3. May 5, 2017  
    I'm certainly not going to blame Warmane for having a TBC feature in a TBC server.

Having said that, TBC seems like several steps down in gameplay from what I'm used to on WOTLK-MoP. I had no idea they deliberately added lag to the game in TBC. I mean, wtf was Blizzard thinking?

But if it's a TBC feature then I suppose I can't argue with it being included in a TBC server. Not planning to play it much at all, though.

4. May 5, 2017  
    I'm certainly not going to blame Warmane for having a TBC feature in a TBC server.

Having said that, TBC seems like several steps down in gameplay from what I'm used to on WOTLK-MoP. I had no idea they deliberately added lag to the game in TBC. I mean, wtf was Blizzard thinking?

But if it's a TBC feature then I suppose I can't argue with it being included in a TBC server. Not planning to play it much at all, though.
    This thing existed from Vanilla, all the way up until 5.4.8 and was only removed in 6.0. So either you have never played retail, or you just didn't even notice.

5. May 5, 2017  
    AT has nothing to do with warmane. There is no "AT in it's DNA".

All of the AT staff are gms hosting stair climbing events and forum CMs now.

You certainly did not play AT (or anywhere) competitively if you accept 400ms and broken interrupts/juking. What kind of internet tough guy lies about being relevant on a server that died 4 years ago?

ps. bigpwn if you read this please fix my damn justicar title i've been waiting 4 years
    Did you not bother to read? I called him Internet tough guy because he says "I like to deal with people like you in real life" knowing he will always make remarks like that whilst hiding behind his monitor.

I played Retail competitively from the onset of Arenas. Oh hey, they had delay similar to here, so I would assume that covers your "anywhere" statement. Also I played on AT for a long time for the Arena play. They could have used some delay. Im not going to hold your hand and explain as to why.

And, are you being serious?

http://arena-tournament.com/

Yes CLEARLY AT has 0 relation to Warmane.

/facedesk
    Edited: May 5, 2017

6. May 5, 2017  
    When I first saw this thread I thought it was a joke made by someone with internet problems, reading more I begin to understand that you actually put a 400ms delay on spells. What the hell?

This is a game, we play it to have fun and lag only makes you frustrated. You think that anyone, after carefully paying attention to their position, skillfully avoiding a CC and then getting it anyway due to this delay, will take a step back and think "This reminds me of the good old days, I'm having so much fun"?

Keep in mind that many mechanics from the begging of wow were based on the fact that internet was bad. If you wanna replicate blizzlike TBC experience, why don't you also disconnect people randomly, simulating internet connections of 2007
    This is an emulation of something that can't be played anymore. You can easily see how important and integral these mechanics were to TBC combat by the depth of the lake of tears created by the top penis vs. penis *****ing in this thread, your quota included. The reasons Blizzard had doesn't matter, this is part of what TBC was like and all I see are spoiled toddlers too used to easy to predict combat tryng to cry louder than reason so the real TBC feel gets soiled like their diapers.

7. May 5, 2017  
    Originally Posted by kurokuro1
    will still play the server, no matter what is the decision.
    Seriously, feel free to head on out to some other server if you cant handle that.
    Lol. About the context, you mentioned that it was not serious to "ignore what is blizzlike", but you didn't mention the part where I said it should be considered very seriously, and if you do not take me serious because I think this should be considered seriously that means...wait you already prooved what it means with your other comments.

Regarding the Florida part and your insane PvP skillz that are gonna own me with your friends...I'm afraid I won't go into pvp arguements with some random guy before the server is even opened. If you played some other tbc server in the last years feel free to PM me then I can make you feel ****. Otherwise I propose to not open this topic before we get an active pvp season.

First ... 234