1. Blood, Frost and Unholy compared in PvE and PvP

Considering that I would like to spec all three as DPS, what would be the strengths and weaknesses of each class in PvP (not just arenas and BGs, also random world encounters) and in PvE? I haven't found a guide that compares all the 3 specs in wotlk so I'm asking here.

2. are we seriously going to have yet another topic like this?

3. Play unholy if you're jsut starting out, good for dungeons due to aoe. Frost for raiding since those are necessary and do the most dmg output if you play it right, and blood for tanking. Blood dps is bugged (see blood thread).

Unless you're a hardcore pvp and pve'er, I would go Frost pve, Unholy PvP as your specs. You'll be able to use some of the same items for each until you get enough gear to have diff sets, and you'll get into more raids.

4. Using Search function is too advanced so I will speak your language:
    - Blood
    PvE it is OK, can do your % of damage necessary to down bosses, however don't expect to "topdpsomgi'mpro".
    Tanking it is very good, you have options against pretty much any boss mechanic, ok-ish in noobs hands, goodlike in experianced hands.
    PvP, used mostly to piss off enemy with high self heals, however anyone with half brain will kite you and destroy you.

- Frost
    PvE high single target damage with decent-to-top aoe capability if RNG god is generous. Can be top or even in top5 in damage charts so you e-penis will grow.
    Tanking, it is ok, little bit more "specific" play, mostly used for specific encounters, however capable to tank anything.
    PvP, glass cannon, use with pocket healer or specific built arena team.

-Unholy
    PvE, nice damage, very nice AoE damage.
    Tanking, only for people who know every spell of every class and boss, has very high potential but 9/10 times will just put more pressure on healers. This is for DKs that have been around for years and are bored of everything.
    PvP, nice and easy against pretty much any class, tough as brick and nice dmg spikes.

Have a very special day you very special player.