1. New Generation Kids

Dear guys,

I am a really great fan of wow game, been playing for many years u can check my forum join date ! I could not have great achs or name due to stupid or worst kind of ST i get in ! But back then i do remember when i used to play whole day wow ! 12-16 hrs of pure gaming !! This is no where going for the new generation ! easy gears , getting carried ...... easy donations ...ez life ! Back then we used to slog in POS farms, do lots of bg and farming and tons of **** !!! so many raids.... Today people do a 1 hr raid and they r like am tired.....I feel the new generation are smart and getting spoon feeded or jsut shortcuts.... Not kind of blaming but the fun in doing runs back to back setting up our own UI, macros..... it was so much fun back then today when i join 1 guild they make like 1 icc in a week ! they got 10 chars and only 1 icc in a week for all chars !! i mean there is no spirit in gaming , they r like lazy and useless tired bums !

Dont you feel the pace on wow gaming is reduced tremendously ! players earlier were so pro ! so friendly ! so much dedicated ! what are the new gamers today ? smart ? quick ? or full of ego ? u decide and u tell me Top 3 points in earlier gaming u like and top 3 in new gaming frd u dont like ?

2. Get off my lawn you damn millenials

3. May 17, 2017  

4. May 17, 2017  
    > complains about new generation kids
    > types "u," "r," "ez"... like a new generation kid

5. May 17, 2017  
    Dont you feel the pace on wow gaming is reduced tremendously ! players earlier were so pro ! so friendly ! so much dedicated ! what are the new gamers today ? smart ? quick ? or full of ego ? u decide and u tell me Top 3 points in earlier gaming u like and top 3 in new gaming frd u dont like ?
    I would answer this, but I'm a millennial so I don't really care for labels.

Spoiler: Show

6. May 17, 2017  
    Most new "generation kids" dont even know what a VHS is ,4 them wifi is usual.I remeber when i used dial up to cnnect to net with 50 KB /s and download emu for SNEs(played donkey kong country when i was 10 ) :)
    Many examples like that,but before you were happy,now days kids hang on face my book and spill out hate across E-way!Back then if you had issues youd fight and solved wit fists.

Electronic violence has never gotten bigger,but this is just a speck of dust in sea.....

7. May 17, 2017  
    I don't think it's young kids that make up the majority on these types of servers. It's people over the age of 25 looking to get some nostalgia from their time in retail. Most of us have jobs and real life **** to deal with, so we can't game all day (as much as we would all like to). Don't get me wrong, screw those little call of duty ethug wanna be's, just saying i don't think there's all that many of those on these servers. They just use moms credit card to play retail.

8. May 19, 2017  
    and then they beg you 'help me with Nagrand arena'.
    No, you do it urself kid.
    I ain't yo mamma.