1. muliboxer multiclasse

Hello I started a team multiclass: druide / pritre / shaman / mage / demonist. In pve there is no worries but in pvp is it possible?

PS:For my english I use a translator

2. T answer the question (which I'm wildly unqualified to answer) I'd imagine you having a hard time both tracking and managing such a diverse group of classes, Uzin.
    Like you're saying; in PvE it's fine. There it's mostly DPS and go. In PvP you have to consider more reactionary type of playstyle because of CC and such. However, if you're tracking and general management is flawless, I could see it being usable.
    Edited: April 28, 2017

3. I am only level 16 for the moment and I test ragefire on this side the no problem and I suspect that for the pvp its will be different.
    Knowing that I do not use isboxer because not compatible with Windows 10 sniffff .
    For the wild pvp I think to get out but in arene its should be harder despite my different sort of sheep

4. it will be usable, more or less, it will not be efficient as you will be both squishy and easely cc'able.
    it might be fun to do IOC and AV with it as you can simply stay behind group, but other bg's will be pain.

5. So it is better that I continue my 5 shamans if I also want to do pvp? I thought to put a level 55 dk at the pace of a shaman to make the dungeons
    Thank you

6. So it is better that I continue my 5 shamans if I also want to do pvp? I thought to put a level 55 dk at the pace of a shaman to make the dungeons
    Thank you
    as for 5man teams there alot of viable comps, tho usually its not mixed classes.
    listing them randomly, not in some kind of order.
    1. 5x balance druid
    2. 5x ele shaman
    3. 1blood dk + 4rets
    4. 5x spriests
    5. 5x dk
    there can be more viable comps those 5 just got into my mind atm.

7. 1 frost dk 4 rets is great for both pve and pvp.

I am slowly levelling an enhancement shaman and disc priest to try 1 dk, 2 ret, 1 sham, 1 priest for pvp. I think it would work pretty well.

(in WotLK that is)