1. Bgs queues like WoTLK

Hi I just want to know if since you are going to be including dual spec and transmog in your Outland server, would it be fine if you make BG queues like they were in WoTLK so you can queue from where ever you are and not have to stand at a bg master and wait for queues

2. Hi I just want to know if since you are going to be including dual spec and transmog in your Outland server, would it be fine if you make BG queues like they were in WoTLK so you can queue from where ever you are and not have to stand at a bg master and wait for queues
    You don't have to stand at the battlemaster while you are in queue, it also takes 3 minutes to get to any destination in Outland from Shattrath if you've got epic flying mount.

3. Zax1. Then you stick with playing Wotlk. Its quite funny when people asks in game how to que for bg.
    TBC was my first expansion to play and i cant wait to come back to it as it was. No dual specs no transmogs no too much custom non sence.
    P.S. Can't understand people who wants something from later expansions implemented to TBC. What's the point to play tbc which would be like wrath or cata with just lvl 70 cap.

4. Zax1. Then you stick with playing Wotlk. Its quite funny when people asks in game how to que for bg.
    TBC was my first expansion to play and i cant wait to come back to it as it was. No dual specs no transmogs no too much custom non sence.
    P.S. Can't understand people who wants something from later expansions implemented to TBC. What's the point to play tbc which would be like wrath or cata with just lvl 70 cap.
    I can understand u about the tbc experience but no dual specs too? comon thats only improves the expansion, i think u are a pve scrub and dont like pvp ^^ lovw skill

5. I can understand u about the tbc experience but no dual specs too? comon thats only improves the expansion, i think u are a pve scrub and dont like pvp ^^ lovw skill
    You don't know me. So you cant say anything about my skill level. There you are wrong i love pvp less bgs but more so arena player i'm. Resto shaman all down pve and pvp. Had full wrath shaman w/o any donations before molten wipe.

6. I can understand u about the tbc experience but no dual specs too? comon thats only improves the expansion, i think u are a pve scrub and dont like pvp ^^ lovw skill
    You told so much about yourself with this sentence.