1. Wintergrasp - Available Spots quickly taken by multiboxers

Is it fair than a single player can immediately seize half the available spaces in a WG battle?

You see several players that try to join queue and are ported out. Is it fair that 20+ players will be denied entry to WG because a multiboxer has filled the raid with his 3rd party controller characters?

This isn't an argument against the cancer that is multiboxing - I know you guys like money.

But isn't it very unfair that a multiboxer can take up tens of spots that would be used by lots of normal players?

I know a multiboxer might donate the same as 20 people. But if warmane continues to allow multiboxers to take up half the places in a WG battle by themselves.. well thats basically telling the players multiboxers are worth more to them than individual players. Is this something Warmane is willing to continue to endorse?

2. Just stand in wintergrasp 15 minutes before it starts and que.
    Problem solved

Also, everyone uses 3rd party programs to control his character, like your OS. Playing wow without them is impossible.
    Edited: April 28, 2017

3. Also, everyone uses 3rd party programs to control his character, like your OS
    Lmao. Mind if I save this?

4. stay tuned for the wow os, coming 2021