1. Where to download TBC Addons

http://legacy-wow.com/tbc/

If you are looking for TBC addons, this is a solid place to get them.

2. Please stop re-uploading addons that are still under development.
    The Gladdy version I found on there is uploaded on Google drive (why not just use the server the website is hosted on?) and severely outdated.
    This holds true for any of my addons I host on GitHub (where you can link directly), and I'm sure other developers feel the same.

Questie is another example of such, and being one of the original devs, as well as in contact with the current maintainers, I can tell you we are not fond of reuploads, when you can just link to the latest release on GitHub.

3. Hey i have seen addon that show enemy CD over their nameplates in arena anyone know the name of the addon?

4. Icicle, check out my GitHub
    found it tnx alot dude1

5. @Shaka;
    Any chance to see a backported or rescripted PlateBuffs(2.4.3) one day on your Github? :)

6. I am looking for DBM with 5 man norm / heroics instances. Any links ?

7. @Shaka;
    Any chance to see a backported or rescripted PlateBuffs(2.4.3) one day on your Github? :)
    Unless someone pays me, probably not. I usually like spending my limited freetime on what I personally consider important.
    Nameplate addons in an expansion with 20yards nameplate distance? nah

8. May 21, 2017  
    Icicle, check out my GitHub
    for some reason icicle doesnt show up at all in the addon window at the character page. Have you tried it yourself on Outland? Should it be working?

9. May 21, 2017  

10. May 22, 2017  
    You can pretty much do that with bartender4

11. May 22, 2017  
    Is there a version of Bartender 4 with key bindings for TBC?
    I downloaded Bartender 3 and in Key Bindings menu it added new columns for Bartender bars 1-10 itself, but no with Bartender 4 (tried at least 8 versions)
    And in Bartender 4 there should be a key bindings option right in config, but it's missing as well.

So if anyone has Bartender4 with working keybindings please post it here or msg me. Thank you.

12. May 22, 2017  
    http://tbcwowaddons.weebly.com/

i use BT4 from here

/bt - config
    /kb - key bindings

Edit: If you use recount from here (as i did). it gets a little wonky from time to time so just remember to /reload.
    Edited: May 22, 2017

13. May 22, 2017  
    Could this be pinned? its a great help to most people who are gonna play TBC

12 Last