1. About Diminishing Returns

TLDR: Make DRs 18 seconds flat instead of 15-20 seconds.

I made this thread a few months ago: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348372

I believe shortly thereafter DRs on Blackrock got changed to the old retail model(15-20 seconds), something that I personally did not like. I'm not sure if that's still the case on Blackrock but I would think so.

When Blizzard changed it:
    Patch 6.1 added some new functionality that allows diminishing returns to update much faster, which means we can be a lot more precise with exactly how long they last. So, we made a recent hotfix that changes the duration of diminishing returns to 18 seconds. That means diminishing returns should last about as long as they did on average prior to these changes, but you’re able to have a much clearer idea of exactly when they’ll end.
    Source: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16529192789#1

added some new functionality that allows diminishing returns to update much faster
    Meaning it might have very well been a technical limitation, an issue that they deemed as too much work required to address in previous expansions.

Once again just like the 0-400ms spell delay we fall into the "blizzlike" fallacy.
    Why would you intentionally want to implement unnecessary RNG into an already RNG-riddled expansion? Just because "that's how it was"?

These are things that pretty much only have an affect on pvp, but is it even something that pvpers want? I don't want it.

15-20 second DRs affects every class, some more/less, but being forced to pray for rng when you're having a cyclone, fear, sap or a kidney shot land on a target when it's been 19 seconds since the last CC of the same category expired, just because DRs might have not refreshed yet, basically a 20% chance of failure in the 19 second scenario, which is huge for competitive pvp. Add that on top of all the other RNG factors that exist in TBC such as stun and fear resist.

These things just lowers the skill cap across the board, it really is not something desirable by pvpers.
    There's no benefit from using 15-20 second DRs compared to making it flat out 18 seconds like they did later on retail, only downsides & "blizzlike".

If you really want everything to be blizzlike then you change Taurens hitbox radius to 4 yards, just like it was back in TBC. Though in that case you would quickly realize why Blizzard changed that with the release of wotlk, it completely gimps tauren hunters, screws over tauren druids & makes tauren warriors crazy good. Especially tauren warrior vs any tauren druid scenario, I'm sure the druid finds it fun & completely reasonable to be meleed from 12 yards away when trying to escape. But it's BLIZZLIKE!

TLDR: Make DRs 18 seconds flat instead of 15-20 seconds.

I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about this.
    Edited: April 28, 2017 Reason: TLDR

2. I think Spell Delay has so much of a bigger impact compared to dynamic DRs. I'm quite ok with 15-20 DRs but overall I would prefer static DRs.