1. May 1, 2017  
    this describes how I feel after reading this topic.

also, some of you should search for the true definition of "hope" and maybe re-read what Bull said because you obviously didn't even try to understand. You people are so stubborn I can't beleive it : read, re-read and re-read again. it's something that everyone learnt at school but it seems like some people forgot how to read properly.

thanks to everyone staying on cata. and screw people complaining for their own errors.

2. May 1, 2017  
    It's lovely to see people having hope on this server, but let's be honest. It has no updates and only few hundred people left playing it. Warmane is probably waiting for this server to die out so they can close it due ''no one plays it anymore''. Then they'll go after frostwolf because staff already has said ''it was mistake to open mop realm'', again the realm has no updates and people slowly leaving. Even tho, while cata server is MAYBE not savable, frostwolf would be since there is no decent english mop realm out there. Anyways, after those 2 close in the far future, perhaps it's time for blackrock? No one listens to peoples cries about that realm, you could see so many posts in forums on what changes would save blackrock, yet 0 reply. That server is not blizzlike, so why not try out things people are suggesting? So after that, they have 2 working wotlk realms and a tbc and probably gonna announce vanilla one after that. I mean, they have their work basically done so it won't be that hard to make one. With those 4 realms warmane lives happily ever after with their shops. I mean laugh at me now, but you'll see im right in about 2 year-ish this **** will happen. But sure, I'll hop on the hope train, perhaps they'll put some staff on their cata and mop realm, and fix the damn bugs they promised long time ago. Don't they realise so many people would come back once stuff would work? While people are hyped for a tbc, there are so many people wanting to play a decent cata/mop.

3. May 1, 2017  
    Don't be so negative. Only positivity is needed right now.
    That's what I call being naive. When will your brains understand that it doesn't matter what you do, this realm won't be ressurected. And there is nothing you can do about this.

If anyone wants to write another stupid post like "guys lets have hope :) we can save this realm :)" bang yourself in the head and read this quote:
    They clearly stated that this realm is not a priority anymore, and its been dead for a very long time now, what else do you snowflakes need to understand that you're done for? You even got the chance to merge and save your chars from this place, but you refused. They want this server dead, as its just a waste of resources. Soon™ will be MOP's turn tho. They only care for the most successful expansions, WOTLK and the new TBC, which will most likely delay MOP's development enough to make allot of ppl quit there too(is already happening), and become the new dying server that will replace cata after is gone. So get real and quit being so naive, you look silly.
    Edited: May 1, 2017

4. May 1, 2017  
    Very nice to see people actually understanding the point I'm trying to explain to you all. Maybe some of you should actually learn how to read : It's not only because of developpers. Neltharion's community has a very big responsibility in that too and just for you, because it seems like your brain is a bit slow, I will explain it with an example very easy to understand :

I will explain two different situations.

1st : Let's say that we are in a server with many many updates, online GMs, fast answers from staff, everything's well done. The staff actually does a bunch of events and try to help their community, but their community doesn't even participate into that. They, instead, leave the server because nothing is happening and it gets boring.

In this example, there is an example of a bad community that doesn't participate to the game and then complain that it's boring. This is the case for MANY of you and the main problem of why Neltharion has low population.

2nd : Let's say we are in a server in wich the game isn't really developped, some things are missing, slow answers, fake promises and very few updates. Even though, the game is still enjoyable and playable. The problem is that the players don't get updates ; the game is STILL the same (except few things missing, but not important enough to make the game unplayable). The community enjoys what they have. They can still play the game and they actually try to create their own events to have fun. They don't wait for GMs to do everything for them ; they are responsible and they like the game so whatever they may receive as updates : they still play because the game doesn't become worse, it's just not getting better.

That situation represents Neltharion and how it would be if YOU people stopped blaming the developpers about the low population. MANY of you left the game because there wasn't enough people playing it. Not because we don't get enough updates. Maybe if you could just focus on having fun with your friends instead of searching for non-existant problems and then blame someone else for it, Neltharion would still have a great population.

I know some of you just want to play a better game (eg. another private server, another expansion or even just another game) and that's all right, but that's not the case for most of you. It's our ROLE and RESPONSIBILITY as a community to keep working on our realm. Some of you still come to that forum ; that shows that you actually care (even a bit) about what's happening there. Some of you have hope (even a bit) that one day you can come back here and have fun. That's how hope works : if you can still try, then there's hope. Hope ends when you can't try anymore. I know many people, like Kaspi, tried to wake up the staff back then and even if they failed, that doesn't mean that everyone else will fail. That's why we should keep trying.

I don't want to talk to the staff ; I want to wake up our past community and actual one. Because some of you still care.

5. May 1, 2017  

6. May 1, 2017  
    Horribull you sound like some hippy army leader lmao, rainbow dust much?

7. May 1, 2017  
    1st : Let's say that we are in a server with many many updates, fast answers from staff, everything's well done.
    we dont even have this in Icecrown lul

8. May 1, 2017  
    This thread made me cringe.

Playing on this server is like being in an abusive relationship. Just leave it for good lol.

9. May 1, 2017  
    My English is bad so excuse me if you do not understand.
    We are with the hype of WowTLK (Lordaeron) and TBC, but all this will last until we have finished cleaning Ruby Sanctum and a few months, until then the Gms will give priority to these expansions. Just wait for that moment and ask to "launch again Cataclysm" by making progressive progressively releasing raids clear without much time difference between each one something similar to what was done in lordaeron and is going to do in TBC but with A minor time between raids ........ Many people have more than 5 years playing the same expansion (WoWTLK) and will end up getting bored and seek another expansion if they promote that way Neltharion something as well as promoted Lordaeron with all the quest Worked and raids worked would be the best server of cataclym for the enormous hype and the amount of players who would play or try it already tired of wowtlk ........
    All this is a suppose but there is only to wait and see if it is given
    PS: I dont try to offend anyone with my idea and if it's silly, excuse me

10. May 2, 2017  
    I am still playing Cataclysm and will be, until the day they close it for good. For the Honor, for the Glory... Hail Cataclysm!!!

11. May 5, 2017  
    I am still playing Cataclysm and will be, until the day they close it for good. For the Honor, for the Glory... Hail Cataclysm!!!
    Agreed.

Anyways, the positivity is a great thing that Bull is doing. We need to participate to show the developers that there's a community here worth doing the updates and patches for. If we don't do something(in this case, LITERALLY ANYTHING) they'll continue to do nothing because they think, "No one wants it, so why fix it? Ahh whatever, we'll just shut it down!" NOT WHAT SOME OF US WANT!

All of this, because people mope, moan, and complain that the server doesn't have enough people. and yet, THEY LEAVE AND MAKE THE POPULATION SMALLER! That's counterproductive, and honestly counterintuitive. If you want the population to go up, you invite people and promote gameplay. NOT LEAVE.
    Edited: May 5, 2017

12. May 11, 2017  
    "Cataclysm
    May 10, 2017
    After a month of work we are now preparing to fully release Tol'Barad and all related features. This includes a full rework of the battlefield system and queue packets. We have also fully implemented blizzlike leeway mechanics for an improved combat experience. We will continue to provide new updates and features over the next few months, as usual."

"As usual" This made me laugh a lot

13. May 11, 2017  

14. May 12, 2017  
    It was very nice gaming time :D But everything have an end so... :P

15. May 12, 2017  
    This thread made me cringe.

Playing on this server is like being in an abusive relationship. Just leave it for good lol.
    tottaly agree. warmane will keep ignore u "as usual". gl with that hope.

First 1234 ... Last