1. Stay strong, Neltharion!

Hello everyone,

As we can see right now, Neltharion is falling apart : people leaving for TBC, joining other Cataclysm private servers or even just stopping playing because the population is low. For everyone still playing Neltharion, this is for you : do NOT give up yet. Nothing is over. It'll be over when the realm closes. Now is not the time to surrender!
    Bring your friends to the realm! Participate to events! Create raids! Don't hesitate to be active in the community as everything is welcome. At this point, we need action and participation. Some of you may think that it's all the responsibility of developpers. Well it's not 100% their fault. Of course a well developped game is much more enjoyable and, yeah, we got fake promises, but still, the game didn't become worse. It's our job, as a community, to bring back the life.

You want to go Mop? Well, go download MoP! No one is stopping you except yourself.
    You see the population dropping? Well, don't leave! Leaving won't bring back the old population, think about it. It makes it worse.
    You want a more developped game? Well, use the bugtracker! Barely anyone is even using this feature and then you blame Warmane. Come on.
    You want something new? Learn a new class or a new spec! No need to leave the realm for that.

I know some people are really interested into trying other expansions and that's fine, but most of you decided to join Cataclysm. That means it's an expansion that you like to play. Just keep playing it! Realm got better with time, not worse. We may not have a lot of updates and barely any changelog, but it's still playable and enjoyable. You can still do the same things you used to do back then.

Find yourself a great and active guild that suits you. If you don't find any, then create one! You people need to participate as a coomunity to the realm. Make your contribution if you want it to get better. I'm pretty much sure many of you had a lot of fun on Nelth back then and would love to see the population coming back. If majority of you tried to come back and maybe bring some friends with you (even one or two!), the population would grow back really fast.

It's not only about developpers, it's mostly about people giving up. Those guys are only contributing to the fall of Neltharion and are poisonous. So don't surrender yet. Neltharion is still alive. It may be on its death bed, but it's still alive and there IS a way to save it : Don't ever stop to try.

With all my respect,
    Horribull.
    Edited: April 30, 2017

2. I find this actually funny that you have hope for this server. Population is getting lower and lower, people are stopping to play because their friends also left the server and went to the better ones. You have to face that this server is dead, even if u report something to the bugtracker it will take ages to fix it or like Nefarian, it will never get fixed. I already swapped to another and better server just because i have people to play with there. I always hope the best for Neltharion, but the time is just ticking when will they close the realm.

3. I joined molten server, after googling "Best Wow Private Server".
    Wow(Cata) on molten was/is my first MMORPG game i hv ever played. Soon i got addicted with it.
    I will keep playing here, no matter wat happens xD. Coz i dont hv much time now to start some new game / expansion / char and also i dont want some new addiction.
    If Neltharion closes, i will be free from Gaming addiction forever :D. Its just the time invested / in-game friends which stops me from quitting.

4. As long as I can remember Bull was always positive about everything. I respect that.

5. (...)Bull was always positive about everything(...)
    That's called naivety, not "being positive". He is so naive thinking that players can actually ressurect this server.

6. I tried back then already, but it was wasted effort:

Yes indeed, people were totally satisfied in 2015 (sarcasm)...
    Check out those threads then:
    Cata Update: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=311188
    Cata Update v2: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=321359
    Cata Update v3: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=329289

And as many, many, many, many, many, many, many people stated before. The breakpoint, from which it is too late to come back and generate population was reached already a while ago, I myself and many others said that.

People won't forget, that critical updates, which were high voted in bugtracker got ignored for so long.
    Examples:
    -) Disengage + grip crashing all people around in BGs, arenas, world. (bug, that existed for years)
    -) Fire mages mastery disabled to "fix" which made fire mages useless in PvE completly
    -) Dash from druids bugged (they could just shapeshift out of roots during the full duration of Dash)
    -) You still can't complete BWD (Nefarion not scripted)
    -) Throne of the 4 Winds was and maybe is still completely bugged

All those bugs are gamebreaking for either PvP and PvE, were upvoted in the bugtracker and not touched for a long time.

May I remind you, that rated BGs would have never been enabled if we didn't open a thread where we literally had to beg the staff to open it.
    And rated BGs still don't work properly, they basically are the same as normal BGs now, just that you get rating and achievements. You can use potions, flasks, nitro boots, bufffood and you still can't fight your own faction.
    Thread to demand rated BGs: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=300969

Oh yea I nearly forgot, may I remind you about the staff barely ever interacting with the community on forums. The only posts from staff members I see are when they close drama threads, but I haven't seen any staffmember helping out or answering questions in the Nelth forums for quite some time.

And yes, you are right.
    They do fix some bugs, but as I mentioned above. The breakpoint was reached some time ago.
    Changelogs are important for the community also. That way they can easily check what got updated, finish those achievements, raids, whatever it is. I still don't understand why they don't just put a changelog for cata if they fix so much.

I saw another server dying before and it was exactly the same process --> lack of fixes and interest in community needs, that is what's happening again.
    I still wish all of you, who still play here regularly much fun.
    Cheers

7. Lol....

Thanks for all the bg's ppl. This realm is done for. You'll find me on retail.

2ez out
    Edited: April 29, 2017

8. Hello everybody,

Actually it is my first post on forum ( I am not good at it). ;) Yes this server is forgotten and "dieing" as someone mentioned thousand times before. A lot of players get upset about CATA's lack of updates and go for other expansions and servers, other just leave warmane at all.

But really it is not so bad. It is true BG's are still playable and server crashes appears not so often. So why someone get in "panic" like "it is a bad server, nothing works properly" and in that case convince others to leave CATA? Please don't do that. It is so annoying. I come here only to play on BG's with my "Crew" and other respected players from both sides. Quite often I miss you guys and it feel like time in the queue will last for ever.

Personaly I am going stay in Neltharion till the end. And it would be an honor to play here with all you till someday this server will be shut down. So please if you want it to stay "alive", just login and play. See you on BG‘s ;)

With all respect,

Oleexa ( Aniuta)
    Edited: April 30, 2017

9. Farming HKs is to slow now, so I'm out.

10. I was actually thinking of leaving the realm, but you warmed up my heart with that message. You are probably the most passionate player out there. Leading 2 guilds in both factions must not be easy and I'm happy Nelth has a player like you. Because of you, I will still try and give another chance to Nelth. I'm sure that if everyone does the same thing as me, Nelth would come back to life. With the power of many, we can do great things. My decision to leave was selfish and I'm glad that some people (not only you) try to wake up others like me. We should think about the others first, not only ourselves. Truly deep message in that topic.

Please guys don't stop. If everyone does its part, realm can go back to what it was. Simple as that.

11. As long as I can remember Bull was always positive about everything. I respect that.
    Sorry for double post but I agree with you. We need that kind of players in here.

That's called naivety, not "being positive". He is so naive thinking that players can actually ressurect this server.
    You probably don't even understand the difference in "hope" and "naivety". Different words with different meanings for different contexts. Don't be so negative. Only positivity is needed right now.

12. Sorry for double post but I agree with you. We need that kind of players in here.

You probably don't even understand the difference in "hope" and "naivety". Different words with different meanings for different contexts. Don't be so negative. Only positivity is needed right now.
    lol... hope for what? They clearly stated that this realm is not a priority anymore, and its been dead for a very long time now, what else do you snowflakes need to understand that you're done for? You even got the chance to merge and save your chars from this place, but you refused. They want this server dead, as its just a waste of resources. Soon™ will be MOP's turn tho. They only care for the most successful expansions, WOTLK and the new TBC, which will most likely delay MOP's development enough to make allot of ppl quit there too(is already happening), and become the new dying server that will replace cata after is gone. So get real and quit being so naive, you look silly.

123 ... Last