1. May 20, 2017  
    Here's a topic I made about advertising for Warmane. Keep it updated with your own ideas but remember : it's only about advertising in general, not about updating Neltharion.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....59#post2806759

2. May 29, 2017  
    Can't bear to see what is happening to my home, Neltharion.
    *currently a sucky refugee at Icecrown cos my home burned down and is still burning*

3. May 31, 2017  
    Still waitin' for a fix on those critical issues....

Spoiler: Show
    oh wait, it's no longer needed, server has died

4. May 31, 2017  
    oh wait, it's no longer needed, server has died
    [/QUOTE]

the way they treated cata with updates and fixes all this time it's no surprise.Its really sad.

Sanctified Wrath and Alpha&Omega <3
    Best expirience ever !
    Edited: May 31, 2017

5. May 31, 2017  
    i tried last year to get into game leveled a hunter on ally side, grinded tb quests to get gold to get items, finally got to 360 ilvl only to be in situation where people dont want me in their rdf hc groups not to mention that other dungeons whose name i cant remember, so i went back to wotlk and did icc 10 in like a month time or so with a fresh new character.

6. June 1, 2017  
    i tried last year to get into game leveled a hunter on ally side, grinded tb quests to get gold to get items, finally got to 360 ilvl only to be in situation where people dont want me in their rdf hc groups not to mention that other dungeons whose name i cant remember, so i went back to wotlk and did icc 10 in like a month time or so with a fresh new character.
    J/k you need at least 5.8k gs in order to do ICC 10 on Icecrown.

7. June 1, 2017  
    Jay kay, youre ICC ready after farming FoS/PoS for a week.

8. June 1, 2017  
    Jay kay, youre ICC ready after farming FoS/PoS for a week.
    LOL not on this server.

9. June 1, 2017  

10. June 1, 2017  
    Everything breaks sooner or later. I was already a refugee, cast afloat from Warsong. I hate to have seen one server die. It's a pity to see another go same the way, and I assure you that it will go the same way. That's realism not cynicism. However, I appreciate the sentiment of this thread. Immensely. I certainly won't forget the friendships I forged here, and as a PvPer, I certainly won't forget the battles we won. But at some point, this server must be laid to rest.

11. June 2, 2017  

12. June 2, 2017  
    Is it posible to move a lvl 80 from WOTLK to Cata ?

13. June 2, 2017  
    Is it posible to move a lvl 80 from WOTLK to Cata ?
    Now why would you want to do that?

14. June 3, 2017  
    I stopped playing on Neth bit back. I tried guys i really did but its just dead. :( For who you the ones still playing, Keep going great times on that server and met some great people but as that saying goes...

''In the end War-chief death... claims us all''

15. June 4, 2017  
    honestly, the realm might be dead, but some guilds are still prevailing.

From the alliance, Unknown and Chaotic Neutral are still full raiding. And a few other less known guilds raid on a decent basis, like Royal Raiders.

At this point, it's up to these guilds to keep the realm running.

I was told the horde faction was kinda dead so I don't know about the pve scene, but I still see Fatality and QQ premades every once and then.

First ... 45678 ... Last