1. June 4, 2017  
    honestly, the realm might be dead, but some guilds are still prevailing.

From the alliance, Unknown and Chaotic Neutral are still full raiding. And a few other less known guilds raid on a decent basis, like Royal Raiders.

At this point, it's up to these guilds to keep the realm running.

I was told the horde faction was kinda dead so I don't know about the pve scene, but I still see Fatality and QQ premades every once and then.
    Pretty much true. Those guild must stay active and must work hard to keep a part of the entire realm alive. I want to take the time to thank every guild leaders for their time and dedication. Great job!!

2. June 5, 2017  
    The rest of the community is really hard trying to keep the realm alive, but we can't do this alone.
    Warmane staff, you got a list of the most critical issues about 3 weeks ago, so what's the status?
    Please we need anything here and if you would just transfer the low level fixes of TBC and WOTLK to cataclysm it would help a lot to let the few new players stay.
    Since PvP is the last thing kinda not dead at all, you were talking about releasing Tol'Barad, forget about it and give us some new arenas or battlegrounds. Tol'barad with the current population is not helping at all.

3. June 5, 2017  
    I find this actually funny that you have hope for this server. Population is getting lower and lower, people are stopping to play because their friends also left the server and went to the better ones. You have to face that this server is dead, even if u report something to the bugtracker it will take ages to fix it or like Nefarian, it will never get fixed. I already swapped to another and better server just because i have people to play with there. I always hope the best for Neltharion, but the time is just ticking when will they close the realm.
    From the look of it, you left because you were banned lol

4. June 5, 2017  
    The rest of the community is really hard trying to keep the realm alive, but we can't do this alone.
    Warmane staff, you got a list of the most critical issues about 3 weeks ago, so what's the status?
    Please we need anything here and if you would just transfer the low level fixes of TBC and WOTLK to cataclysm it would help a lot to let the few new players stay.
    Since PvP is the last thing kinda not dead at all, you were talking about releasing Tol'Barad, forget about it and give us some new arenas or battlegrounds. Tol'barad with the current population is not helping at all.
    Yeah Tol Barad has been "98% ready" for like 2-3 months now. What's the actual real situation about it? Also can a staff emmber answer us about what's going on with the big list of the most important problems the server has right now? Like if someones tarted to work on it or not or if you plan on starting soon or anything. Just some news, even if it's not good.

Thanks a lot to everyone participating to this thread. Keep trying!!

5. June 5, 2017  
    Yeah Tol Barad has been "98% ready" for like 2-3 months now. What's the actual real situation about it? Also can a staff emmber answer us about what's going on with the big list of the most important problems the server has right now? Like if someones tarted to work on it or not or if you plan on starting soon or anything. Just some news, even if it's not good.

Thanks a lot to everyone participating to this thread. Keep trying!!
    I already sent a private message today to Prot about Tol Barad. As I saw on the forums a couple of weeks ago, that is the way to ask those questions.

6. June 5, 2017  
    Im not even sure should i update the list anymore, i started noticing more bugs that would be fun to see fixed, tho it doesn't seem like the current list is moving, so updating it feels a bit pointless, not sure myself...

I'm also afraid that tol'barad will have the same problem current AV battles have and i believe everyone already knows what that is...
    Edited: June 5, 2017

7. June 6, 2017  
    Kekekeke!! Hang on to each other for another 5 years boyz, you will surely see that special sunset again :]

8. warmane should close dragonsoul and firelands and restart cata progress from the begin so ppl can join on good scripted bwd and bot and they allow chars transfer from wotlk to cata thats how to revive neltharion

9. warmane should close dragonsoul and firelands and restart cata progress from the begin so ppl can join on good scripted bwd and bot and they allow chars transfer from wotlk to cata thats how to revive neltharion
    I vote this! I would love to play the whole content again with less bugs. And there will be a chance to get many members back to this realm

10. warmane should close dragonsoul and firelands and restart cata progress from the begin so ppl can join on good scripted bwd and bot and they allow chars transfer from wotlk to cata thats how to revive neltharion
    I vote this! I would love to play the whole content again with less bugs. And there will be a chance to get many members back to this realm
    Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha u guys made my day hahahahhaahhahahahahahah

11. Very nice post, Horribull. I've been on Neltharion since 2010 and I love this realm. I don't ever wanna quit but I do find that it's dying. Trying to find a good PvE guild nowadays is pretty difficult. I'm still playing nonetheless, PvPing and pugging raid groups/dungeons. Trying my best to enjoy the game, although a nice guild would really help. Anyone knows any good PvE/PvP guild? :P

Cheers to everyone on Nelth who isn't giving up! Let's hopefully bring back the playerbase that it once had!

12. Very nice post, Horribull. I've been on Neltharion since 2010 and I love this realm. I don't ever wanna quit but I do find that it's dying. Trying to find a good PvE guild nowadays is pretty difficult. I'm still playing nonetheless, PvPing and pugging raid groups/dungeons. Trying my best to enjoy the game, although a nice guild would really help. Anyone knows any good PvE/PvP guild? :P

Cheers to everyone on Nelth who isn't giving up! Let's hopefully bring back the playerbase that it once had!
    Thanks for your comment :)

If you are looking for a guild to PvP, I am actually working hard to keeping alive good guilds on both factions : FATALITY on Horde and Chemical on Alliance. As for PvE, I'm not so active on that side so I can't really suggest you anything /:

The best thing for PvP is to be open-minded enough to play both factions : that way, we can join the side that needs more players and create challenging battlegrounds for everyone :)

13. I always loved to play on Cataclysm but it really looks like they've abandoned our good and old Neltharion to take care of others expansions that are more '' important'' to them.

First ... 56789 Last