1. Well I gave this realm a try, ran into 2 bugged dk quests, no matter, kept going, until I ran into 3rd that can't be skipped, made ticket, 18 hrs later no answer, but hey at least there's hide and seek going on.

2. Ya Neltharion got a few chain quest bugs but overall you wont find any other server with such well scripted encounters.
    The things which working here, work great.
    The PvP is also great cause of very few class bugs.
    I've seen like a lot of quests working really well scripted the only thing we got problems right now is the random phasing and the "Sentinel Anti Cheat ****" who prevents you from some quests like http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25523/f...-the-firelands cause it thinks you're flyhacking.

Look at other servers who just don't script the quests and instances but make them available. Here it either works right or it does not work.
    There are servers with 2k population with lots of bugged spells and tank&spank raids but they get along cause of their advertising.

So pump for the critical issues, will we get our ghost gryphon fixed?

3. I just got the answer on bugged dk quest after around 30 hrs or more, told that quest is solved for me and I should just talk to the quest giver and turn it in, but it doesn't work, I cannot turn in the quest, so now I have to wait another 30 or so hours for second response. There goes 2-3 days of gameplay

4. So there is this changelog which is trying to blind the player.
    There are only a few fixes which are made recently but most of it is fixed for over 6 months.
    You asked for the critical issues eventhough they exist for years in the bugtracker and you give us a changelog with 0 fixes for them?
    The essential thing I want to say with that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAuEof-jZTs

Anyway thanks for trying.

5. i just aint seeing the point in open an cata realm like u did for bc and woltk = somewhat blizzlike if tbc wasnt "much work for you" then im pretty sure the same goes for the cata server= interest in cata will go up again since its fresh, no overpowerd pve eqiupment bassicly a fresh start for a cata server. well im guesing making a blizzlike server for cata is only dream thinking...

6. So most of you had the time to take a look at the new changelog for Cataclysm. Pretty much satisfying to see everything that has been fixed and I want to take the time to thank the developper(s) working on this.

Let's discuss together about this new update : is everything working well for you? Is there any update that still needs to get fixed? What else would you like to get for the next update?

Keep this thread clean and stay constructive : the goal is to make the realm better and to help developper(s) to understand what is still needed.

Here's my comment : very nice update overall, many things got fixed and I'm mostly happy about the classes' fixes. I'm sad to see that the Ghost Mount was not fixed in the 80+ area. Let's hope it's gonna be there in the next changelog :) I was also hyped about new battleground(s) but it seems like Tol Barad won't come anytime soon (not really important anyway since it's a 40v40). Maybe next time!

7. One error that I find to be critical (but that's cause I main rogues) is not being able to attack from behind on 2/4 platforms during madness. This greatly hinders the viability of playing Sub/Mut spec and even Feral(cat). Being able to attack all targets from behind is very important for sub to achieve good dps. It is less important for mut and feral(cat) but the dps loss is still noticeable. It's an issue I really should be looked into as it will incentivize new playstyles other than combat and resto/feral(bear) which might breathe new life into the amount of people playing those specs/classes. Bugtracker Report Here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/38220

8. Thank you guys, for staying positive and being constructive.

9. July 1, 2017  

10. July 1, 2017  
    how about we restart a cata server, low rates?

11. July 2, 2017  
    Thanks for your comment :)

If you are looking for a guild to PvP, I am actually working hard to keeping alive good guilds on both factions : FATALITY on Horde and Chemical on Alliance. As for PvE, I'm not so active on that side so I can't really suggest you anything /:

The best thing for PvP is to be open-minded enough to play both factions : that way, we can join the side that needs more players and create challenging battlegrounds for everyone :)
    It's really inspiring to find a very dedicated player like you trying to bring this crumbling server together. I myself am a purely Nelth user way back during its WOTLK days. I had my characters wiped - twice, one to moltdown and the other because I couldn't log in to my account because RL hit me in the knee, and still that didn't stop me from playing on this server. But then I hit a ceiling, and from there there's nowhere to go. Every damn week was spent sitting in Ogri waiting for a Cata Raid and some Daily dungeons for tokens. I'm mostly a PVE guy so not finding much to do here really takes a toll on me. I wanted to do the lower dungeons - those crazy long chain quests and read the lore on them - do some achivs and more. Nelth used to provide that - used.

TL/DR - Nelth got me bored. For a game, the last thing it should do to a gamer is make him/her bored. It just did that. But like I said above, you had me inspired. Maybe I'll just stick for a little longer :p - and maybe try my skill on pvp lol.

12. July 2, 2017  
    /me salute with respect to Administration
    P.S. waiting new bg's & arenas. 8]

13. July 2, 2017  
    If anything happens to Neltharion, atleast open a realm in it's name, It has history :)

14. July 2, 2017  
    I'm just wondering how hard it is to script TB que and the flying mount when you're dead lmao

First ... 6789 Last