1. Pay 2 win tbc ?

I wonder if anyone can buy items for real money here ? Bcos if rumors is true my guild will never even try it. Zero intention to whitness unskilled plebs with bis gear. We better do another twink raid at retail. So can administration tell us what to expect? Gear for donation? Hope no....

2. Yes, rumors are correct. Lot of lazy rich kids and 1hours/week guys will play here in bis gear. As the forum devs said, there will be no items in the coin shop which is not in "farm-state". You can decide what does it mean.
    Another important thing is that T6 will be farmed in 3-4 months, you only have to do attunement quests.
    (Imo It's because they want to put legendaries in the store as fast as possible and get more money)

3. Yes, rumors are correct. Lot of lazy rich kids and 1hours/week guys will play here in bis gear. As the forum devs said, there will be no items in the coin shop which is not in "farm-state". You can decide what does it mean.
    Another important thing is that T6 will be farmed in 3-4 months, you only have to do attunement quests.
    (Imo It's because they want to put legendaries in the store as fast as possible and get more money)
    I don't think it's true that T6 will be farmed in 3-4 months, when they release they will be only opening to T4. I recall them saying what's released in the PTR now is what will be released when they open the realm. I think your crybaby attitude about them selling gear that's on farm is clouding your thought process.

4. Yes, rumors are correct. Lot of lazy rich kids and 1hours/week guys will play here in bis gear. As the forum devs said, there will be no items in the coin shop which is not in "farm-state". You can decide what does it mean.
    based on what you are claiming T6 will be on farm in 3-4 moths? i dont even think there will be t6 in 3-4 months...
    also most "fully bis geared kids" are people who dont have much time for games since they have to work.so its better for them to buy the gear.i dont think there is many kids who can spend few hungred $ for BIS gear.

on the topic at some point there will be gear in cash shop thats for sure.the server need to pay bills afterall.however that usually happen few months after tier release so until you can buy t6 gear in shop it will pass pretty long time.that mean for veeeeerrrrrry long time you well have fun here before cash shop start to effect the server.i will say its worth playing if you like TBC.it will be better then twinking on retail that 100% sure.

btw most people that donate for gear are PVP players who dont wanna waste time raiding,so they buy some PVE trinket for example or PVE playing who cant get the last piece and are geting tired of farming for it.mostly trinkets.almost no1 donate to buy fully BIS gear.
    Edited: April 28, 2017

5. P2w??
    Don't care...
    In 2008 I had no job, no gf and no life.
    In 2017 I have a family, job and I will BUY glaives and bis rogue for my human just to gank you childten that u play horde for free because of racials.

6. I bought stuff out of Warmane before and didn't regret once. If you do it just to get the last blue replaced or to get that last helmet you always wanted, fine by me. But if T4 is release in cash shop in 1-2 months I will be upset. Especially since this is not wotlk it takes time for people to level>attune/repfarm>gear>raid. In general I like the approach of just being able to buy pvp gear and heroic gear. That way noone will ***** about cash shop since it will be balanced. Since the gear is not too hard to get. (not a pvp player though so I might be wrong)

7. We were clear on this point, feel free to research multiple statements across the forums.