1. Revival of Last Year's Alterac Valley

This map is open again, will it close in 24 hours like last year?

It is still the same as before:

No mobs or npcs, no objective
    Endless PvP
    Overflow causes teams to become Cross Faction Teams

Pretty much classic world pvp AV(Southshore vs. Tarren Mill Style)

2. The BG is not launched officially. This was caused by a bug (or rather, many different bugs) that I have reported.

I will not explain what caused the BG to start, so that players do not abuse the bug to troll.

Sorry to everyone for going through that mess. It wasn't our intention at all to start that AV and while it was certainly fun for a while, I can understand why many players would get frustrated being thrust into a BG that wouldn't end.

I hope the bug gets fixed soon!

3. Lol not frustrated at all, just happy something like this is sort of back.

i was in a cross faction team and everyone was chanting For Azaroth lol.

4. Can someone from the staff confirm this? Im already so hyped about AV

5. Can someone from the staff confirm this? Im already so hyped about AV
    It is accidentally all open; plus no objective, just relentless, endless world PvP (instanced)
    You're bound to get in an Aly vs Horde match, but if there is too much people, becomes cross-faction then it turns into RED vs. BLUE.

I'm ally and I had a Taruen keep me alive, he said he won't let his bro die. A shame it will be fixed soon.

It'll probably close in 24 hours like last year.

6. It ****ed other BG's too. You go in like 3 vs 4 and it's the same endless pvp no objectives endless countdowns uncapturable positions. Was that you also?

7. It ****ed other BG's too. You go in like 3 vs 4 and it's the same endless pvp no objectives endless countdowns uncapturable positions. Was that you also?
    Based on my understanding from the last time this happened, other BGs shouldn't have been affected, just that one BG should have had allies and hordes together. AV I assume got opened by accident due to a different bug (I reported it!).

However, given that BGs worked fine, and they broke since that AV, I sadly have to say it might be related. Again really really sorry for ****ing it up, but we had no idea any of this could happen (we weren't doing anything illegal in-game. I don't want to say too much in case people start abusing it to annoy everyone...)

Has the realm crashed yet? I expect that would fix it...

If a restart/crash doesn't fix it, then staff did something and that broke everything so totally not our fault in that case :)

Edit: I checked the Information page. Seems Frostwolf hasn't gone down for 5 days. Staff if you see this post, please restart the realm. I believe Deepwind Gorge will be fixed from it.
    Edited: April 30, 2017

8. May 1, 2017  
    add alterac valey for god's sake already it's summer

9. May 1, 2017  
    Awww. Looks like I missed out on the fun. It says AV is disabled again. ...Or is it accessible through random?

10. May 1, 2017  

11. May 3, 2017  
    pretty sure its disabled
    and it won't be open until most of us or this realm cease to exist.