1. jamba for 2.4.3??

anyone know if there is a version of Jamba or something like it for 2.4.3?
    if so links plz..thanks..

2. I don't believe there was anything like that in BC, Jamba didn't come out till wrath. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

3. yea I knew Jamba started in wrath just didnot know if any one had "fixed" it to work with TBC. but ty for the reply.

now I did find twobox toolkit and going to test it out tonight seems to have a lot of the same stuff as early jamba had.
    heres a link if anyone else was looking for something like this. if I find any others I'll post them too.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...oxToolkit.html

4. I used jamba ver 3.3.3 It works very well but was not compatible with some addon

5. I just keep getting errors from Jamba version 0.5h2 or 0.5i with all other addons disabled :-(

6. Can you please list the add-on's that you have, and were getting the conflicts with, so others may avoid some of the frustration?

7. May 1, 2017  
    There is a jamba version for TBC.
    I found it on the forum of a other Private server.
    PM me if u wanna have the link.

8. May 1, 2017  
    ty very much Jakkre, sent you a PM.. ty again..

9. May 1, 2017  
    There is a jamba version for TBC.
    I found it on the forum of a other Private server.
    PM me if u wanna have the link.
    Me 2 plz, wanna be ready on release date hehe :) i sent u pm ty.

10. May 2, 2017  
    You go all on TBC has its release? I really recommend 5 shamans I play there on private server a long time ago and it is that fun .
    So I do not know if I keep playing WOTLK .

11. May 2, 2017  
    This is all i found for 2.4.3. If someone can test it somewhere here is the link: https://yadi.sk/d/Vo2Ldvpen4qWf
    Jamba for 2.4.3

12. May 2, 2017  
    thanks for the link.
    I just logged in with it and no errors. I'm at work so cant do any testing at the moment but I'll let everyone know how well it works tonight..

13. May 3, 2017  
    just to report it works like a charm. thanks again Glavonya.

14. May 29, 2017  
    Thanks for the link to Jamba! The addon works fine, but I don't know how to turn in quests. Is there some way to open the dialogue/interact with a target, or do I really have to tab and manually speak to the quest NPC every time? I am using Autohotkey.
    Edited: May 29, 2017

15. May 29, 2017  
    U have to click, no interract thingies. And get rid of Hkeynet and grab Isboxer.

12 Last