1. May 29, 2017  
    I've been using HotKeyNet because it's free and works decent enough (for being free). I would try out Isboxer if it was free to use

2. May 29, 2017  
    If u have Windows 7 its free :) othervise its only 20$ for original which works on Win 10. Btw i used Hotkeynet when i started mboxing, but when i tryed Isboxer there was no returning.

3. May 29, 2017  
    How is it free with Win7, am I missing something? I am using 7 but I haven't tried downloading anything for Isboxer

4. May 29, 2017  
    Youtube, "how to isboxer warmane". I can help u with settings tonight when i come home.

5. May 29, 2017  
    And DONT update Cracked Isboxer when he asks cuse u will need to reinstall Windows to make it work again.

6. May 29, 2017  
    And DONT update Cracked Isboxer when he asks cuse u will need to reinstall Windows to make it work again.
    haha been there done that -.-
    P.S when i was testing it out back in a day, i was missclicking update kinda often Q_Q but i nevr had to reinstall win, i was just deleting the isboxer file, changing back hosts file, end tasking all isboxer related programs @ task manager and then i restart pc. after restarting pc its kinda fresh and all i needed to do is copy isb folder back to pc from external storage :o

7. May 30, 2017  
    haha been there done that -.-
    P.S when i was testing it out back in a day, i was missclicking update kinda often Q_Q but i nevr had to reinstall win, i was just deleting the isboxer file, changing back hosts file, end tasking all isboxer related programs @ task manager and then i restart pc. after restarting pc its kinda fresh and all i needed to do is copy isb folder back to pc from external storage :o
    Happened to my friend on laptop, he said he needed to reinstall windows, thats all i know :) When this guy tries isboxer he will forget that Hkeynet existed just like me.

First 12